Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > BASICALLY, IT STINKS, TOO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Sharon Stone’s MOMMIE DEAREST?!?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sharon Stone’s MOMMIE DEAREST?!?!
    Posted: March 28 2006 at 4:01am

CRITICS SUGGESTED IT WAS AS BIG AND BLOWZY A CAMP-FEST AS BOTH SHOWGIRLS and MOMMIE DEAREST.

SO, CAN BASICALLY IT STINKS, TOO BEST the COMPETITION as 2006's BEST BONE-HEADED ENTERTAINMENT?!?!

Deaf movie-goers weren't the only ones looking to "read her lips" when Sharon Stone returned as Catherine Trammell. But everyone we know went hoping for hoots as well as hooters. Is BI2 as amusingly bad as word-of-mouth promised? Feel free to discuss, diss and cetera...

For additional info on this title (Reviews, Box Office Grosses, Official Site, Cast & Credits, etc.) CLICK HERE...

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2006 at 6:29pm
No 'tang shots in this one? I'd rather watch some real Noir or some Hitchcock. I don't really want to know what the hooters on a 48 year old woman look like.
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
thorshammer View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote thorshammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 5:39am
We're going to find out.  This looks like a rental.
Vidiot View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vidiot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 9:30am
Reviews are in at Rotten Tomatoes. Go figure,.. it sucks huge.
badmovies View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote badmovies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 1:34am

It's fourteen years later and there is no Michael Douglas, and by watching a one minute trailer you can clearly see that it's really just the same movie all over again.  So why bother?

Guess if we live in a world where they'll greenlight Rocky VI and Rambo IV, they'll greenlight anything!

badmovies View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote badmovies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 2:46am
One of the capsule reviews on rotten tomatoes called BI2 the worst sequel since Staying Alive.  I thoroughly enjoyed Staying Alive.  Travolta did not deserve the worst actor razzie nomination for that movie.  And the scene with Stallone's cameo, thats stuff of legend.  And who could forget that classic Frank Stallone number Far From Over.  Didn't that song receive a Golden Globe nomination.
Vidiot View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vidiot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 6:14am
Originally posted by loser

I would still want Sharon Stone to give me a blowjob!!
Maybe 20 years ago....

"The only thing worse than the dialogue were Sharon's implants,".... the best quote so far about BI2

messy-1 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote messy-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 7:20am
Sharon Stone's remarkably well perserved. She was having a wonderful time chewing the scenery, and the opening scene is delightfully campy.

This is guilty pleasure territory.
Vidiot View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vidiot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2006 at 1:20am
Originally posted by messy-1

Sharon Stone's remarkably well preserved.
It's amazing what sleeping in a vat of formaldehyde and injecting botox does for a girl...

That said, I think Sharon Stone looked her best in Total Recall, damn she was hot and real (??) back then.

loser View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote loser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2006 at 11:01pm

Even at 48, I'd still let her blow me 'til the cows came home!!

Does anyone else recall Sharon's best line from Total Recall?

"Consider that a divorce!"

thorshammer View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote thorshammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2006 at 3:03am
She's still pretty hot.  But this movie isn't.  Silly Hollywood.
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2006 at 10:12am
She's about as sexy as a basset hound. If you're into that sort of thing...more power to you.
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2006 at 10:03am
There was a pretty funny skit on SNL last night. I couldn't find a link, but maybe you can find it at www.youtube.com

- Joe Queenan

ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2006 at 10:10am

Even Larry The Cable Guy: Health Inspector has got 2 more things going for it than this move...

1) Larry beat out Sharon Stone at the Box Office for her "Murderous Performance" in B-I2.

2) He was way better as a voice over in the movie "Cars" (I am hoping he will stick to VO from now on).

Granted, Larry blows chunks, but I still think it's hilarious that he beat the crap out of B-I2 (at least domestically) .

The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Kendan View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kendan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 4:53am
Yeah, but comparing Larry to B-I2 is like asking which pile of sh*t stinks less!
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 7:06am

Granted, they both smell like last weeks bird dropping;but what I find to be the comical of cosmic Irony was that Larry was designed to be a higher Grade of dog droppings and EXPECTED to perform the way it did.

On the other hand I am pretty damn sure that even through we at this forum (along with I am sure the producers of this sleaze fest)expected BI2 to be as bad as it was, it earned a WHOLE lot less (especially with the 70m budget, 14m going to Ms. Stone) than what was expected at a whopping $5,851,188 in the US alone!!

Larry made $15,655,665 and just about covered its production budget (witch was 17m). It will most likely eventually show a profit once it is released on DVD; where with BI2 (even the "unrated" edition) will ever come close to showing some greenbacks.

The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>