Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Basics > SCHEDULE for 35th RAZZIES® & 87th OSCARS® in 2015
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Sked for 33rd RAZZIES/85th Oscars in 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sked for 33rd RAZZIES/85th Oscars in 2013
    Posted: April 18 2006 at 1:10pm

Schedule for The 32nd Annual  RAZZIE® Awards  

...Oh, and The A,M.P.A.S.' 84th Annual Giving Out of the Little Gold Naked Men®  

Last Week of 2011

Nominating Ballots Mailed to Voting Members of BOTH Organizations 

(LINK to Become a Voting RAZZIE® Member) 

Monday, January 23, 2012

Complete Schedule for 32nd Annual RAZZIE® Awards announced on Official RAZZIE web-site...  

5:38am/PST: Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Nominations for 84th Annual Academy Awards announced at A..M.P.A.S. HQ in Beverly Hills...

11:59pm/PST THursday, February 16, 2012

Nominating Ballots for 32nd Annual RAZZIE® Awards DUE...

6:00pm / PST, Saturday, February 25, 2012 ("OSCAR EVE")

32nd Annual RAZZIE® Awards NOMINATIONS announced by Press Conference at MAGICOPOLIS in Santa Monica...  

5pm/PST, Sunday, February 26, 2012:

83rd Annual Academy Awards® ceremonies LIVE on ABC-TV from the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood... 

Sunday, April 1, 2012 (APRIL FOOLS' DAY) 

"Winners" of 32nd Annual RAZZIE® Awards (Dis-Honoring WORST Achievements in Film for 2011) Announced  --Exact Details TBA. 

LINKS: 

OSCARS® ANNOUNCE RULES CHANGES for 

84th ANNUAL AWARDS in 2012

RAZZIES® INK DEAL to SHOP TV BROADCAST of THEIR AWARDS 

FURTHER UPDATES as PLANS PROGRESS for BOTH EVENTS

...and (just in case you missed it)

HERE's the LINK to BECOME a VOTING RAZZIE® MEMBER YOURSELF... 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Queen_of_Toad View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Queen_of_Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 12:36pm

HeadRazzBerry, when will you announce the nominations?

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Per the schedule posted above, Nominations for The 32nd Annual RAZZIES® will be announced the evening of Saturday, February 25, 2012 (the now traditional 24 hours BEFORE Those Other Awards are held).

Here's a LINK to become a Voting RAZZIE® Member yourself...  

Please, forgive my poor English. It's not my native language.
Queen_of_Toad View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Queen_of_Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2006 at 5:53pm
Thank you, HeadRAZZBerry. Do you take any suggestions?
Please, forgive my poor English. It's not my native language.
jb razz View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jb razz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2006 at 8:04am
Is there a way for nonmembers to see this ballot but not vote? Could you post it on the internet?
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2006 at 4:25pm
Why not just cough up the membership fee and join us? It's not that expensive, and loads of fun.  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: And just to make it easy as well as fun, here's the LINK to join and vote...  

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
bobw View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote bobw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2007 at 5:36pm

Have you thought of doing a one time award for the worst movie ever made?

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: That sounds like a possible idea for our next "significant" anniversary -- Mayhaps our 35th Annual Awards. I will keep it in mind.

You may also be interested to know that we did something similar at our 25th ceremonies a few years ago, awarding RAZZIES for Worst Comedy, Worst Drama and Worst Musical of Our First 25 Years. Here's a LINK to check out the nominees and "winners" for those Awards (you'll need to scroll down quite a waze to find them, but they're there)...

It takes millions to make a good movie, it costs millions to make a bad one!
El Bicho View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote El Bicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2007 at 7:54am
I like the idea of casting some light on the executives who are equally responsible for greenlighting this dreck.
wilko2205 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote wilko2205 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2007 at 3:09am
Anyone know if it will be shown in the UK?
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2007 at 6:02pm

John Wilson, I want to thank you and everyone who worked with you for putting on a very funny awards ceremony this year.  That is, it was very funny except for the clips from Little Man.  Those weren't funny...until you showed that one guy horselaughing after each one.  That guy was funny! 

saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2007 at 6:14pm
My wife and I were very close to making the plane reservations and attending this year, unfortunately a last minute professional obligation spoiled our plans. With any luck, next year might work out, and I'd sure love to have the opportunity to meet some of the regulars here.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
#1-Movie-Fan! View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote #1-Movie-Fan! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 7:22am

Where will the 31st Razzie Awards be held next February??

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: The "when" will be February 25 or 26, 2011 -- "Oscar Weekend". But we don't yet know the Exact Time and Venue... 

tomsmobr View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmobr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 10:42am

When can we start helping pick what should on The Ballot?

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: We have no "formal" means of submitting suggestions, but that's what this Forum is for -- To bring our attention to worthy contenders, express your opinions on this year's "product," and help us determine what should be listed when our Nominating Ballots go out at the end of the year... 

ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 8:51am
I suggest we add a category for next year's RAZZIE awards for The Worst of the Worst RAZZIE Nominated/Awarded Roles of Sylvester Stallone.  

The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2007 at 4:01pm

WOW! 2010 still has almost two months to go, and already we've got about 45 titles being discussed as possible Razzie contenders. With so much dreck to choose from, and only five nominees in each category, it looks like filling out this year's nominating ballot will be a LOT of work...and a lot of FUN, as alwaze!   

Everything SUX!
Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2007 at 11:42am

I saw elsewhere on this Forum that Lindsay Lohan, playing "twins" in I Know Who Killed Me, was eligible for TWO Worst Actress nominations for 2007. Is that true?? 

Response from Head RAZZberry: Actually, since she played a scene with herself at the film's end, Lohan was also be eligible for a Worst Screen Couple nomination for I KNOW WHO -- Thus making her a "triple threat" for the one movie. But since he played THREE characters in NORBIT, and was eligible for individual nominations for each of the three parts (plus Screen Couple for any combination of 2 characters) Lindsay had to cede the record for most RAZZIE® nominations in a single year to fellow 2007 nominee Eddie Murphy... 

Everything SUX!
9lolp View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote 9lolp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2007 at 3:53am

Is there no online Razzie nomination voting --it's all mail-based?

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: You can join using credit cards thru Pay-Pal (LINK) and when your payment has cleared, we'd be Berry Happy to send you an e-Ballot, along with printed voting materials...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>