Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 29th ANNUAL RAZZIE® NOMINEES > WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Slot Machine...or SLUT Machine?!?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slot Machine...or SLUT Machine?!?!?
    Posted: May 10 2008 at 5:46am
Further, I may add, what sane judge would actually try a "6 months hard marriage" proposal?  If two people have made it quite clear they don't wish to be together, it's the judiciary's job to respect their wishes, not force something out of literally nothing.  And when money is the only motivating factor keeping it alive--meaning that any "blossoming of true romance" will be patently false to viewers in every single respect--it clearly does not deserve to be a meaningful relationship. 
JoBloMovieGoer View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoBloMovieGoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 2:22am
WOW! Roeper and Whatz-Hiz-Face ripped this a new one on their show this weekend -- Sounds like "Vegas" is a much stronger Razzie contender than "Speed Racer," which those two guys were among the few to actually praise...
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2008 at 9:03pm
It made SHOWGIRLS look like an art film...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
Lwilliams View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2008 at 7:32am

OK!!!! I couldn't disagree with you more. I've enjoyed the humor in the movies both of them have played in, and That 70s Show, I mean, c'mon ... does it get any more entertaining???? 

Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

This looks awful! Ass-ton Kutcher is one of the most annoying people alive, and Cameron Diaz is savagely over-rated...   

movieman View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote movieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2008 at 2:58am
Originally posted by Razzilla

It made SHOWGIRLS look like an art film...

Really?!?!?!? It doesn't look THAT bad!
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2008 at 10:56am

This was actually worse than "Showgirls". And "Meet The Spartans"! At least "Spartans" had Dane Cook getting pushed into the pit of death. This one had NO laughs whatsoever. Ass-face was increadibly retarded. In one scene, to piss off Cameron Biotch, he takes the seat of the toilet. Hey genius, where are you gonna sh*t now? Oh wait, I forgot he took it in the script. Biotch has never looked so ugly than in this movie! And every single character says she's beautiful. Liars! Lake Bell was very grating in this. Not even Rob Cordrey can overcome the sheer awfulness of this. Dennis Miller was painful as the judge and I'm not even sure that what he did was even legal! Dennis Farina plays a guy named Dick Banger. Yes, they actually call him Dick Banger.

Worst Picture, Worst Actor, Worst Actress, Worst Supporting Actor (Cordrey -- also for "Semi-Pro"), Supporting Actress (Bell -- also for "Over Her Dead Body"), Worst Screenplay, Worst Screen Couple, and Worst Remake/Rip-Off (of "War Of The Roses").

I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
movieman View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote movieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2008 at 10:15am
While it's not anywhere near as bad as Meet the Spartans and
Showgirls, it was pretty weak on laughs and its predictable and
unflattering story line. If anyone in this movie deserves a Razzie nomination,
it should be Ashton Kutcher.
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2008 at 1:56pm
Ashton for Worst Actor and Cameron for Worst Actress. That happened before and it'll happen again. Plus, both should be nominated for Worst Screen Couple.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2008 at 6:58pm
If The Hottie and the Nottie and Fool's Gold/My Best Friend's Girl don't win Worst Screen Couple, then this should!   
movieman View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote movieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2008 at 11:00am
I cannot quite recommend Cameron Diaz for anything, after seeing There's
Something About Mary
and My Best Friend's Wedding, I have
somewhat of a soft spot for her. Though when you put her with Ashton
Kutcher, then you have a valid nomination.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2009 at 1:59pm

I still remember seeing semi-naked Cameron in one part of this movie. Eventually, I think we've seen a bunch o' Cameron Diaz movies with Cameron semi-naked like Charlie's Angels and it's awful sequel.

Not to forget There's Something About Mary, In Her Shoes, The Sweetest Thing, etc.

The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2009 at 7:26pm
Was The Sweetest Thing that one with Christina Applegate? I'm pretty sure Cameron Diaz has a Will Ferrell Clause in her contracts, requiring one underwear scene per movie.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 9:36am

Originally posted by dEd Grimley

Was The Sweetest Thing that one with Christina Applegate? I'm pretty sure Cameron Diaz has a Will Ferrell Clause in her contracts, requiring one underwear scene per movie.

Yes, The Sweetest Thing was that one with Christina Applegate. Almost every movie with Cameron Diaz in it has at least an underwear scene featuring her in it.

dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2009 at 11:41am
She's not for me, but seriously, if you're going to be doing that many underwear scenes, you've really gotta be a bigger H-Wood Hooker.
-Iron helps us play-
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2010 at 3:04pm
Oh,come on!Despite the dumb endin',it a harmless movie.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2010 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Vits

Oh,come on!Despite the dumb endin',it a harmless movie.
It's a brainless movie, too.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>