Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > Movies in General...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Sneak Peak: Your predictions for 2007

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote WarioGolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sneak Peak: Your predictions for 2007
    Posted: March 01 2007 at 1:10pm
Well here are some of the movies that come to mind:

Movies that came out:

Messangers
Code Name: The Cleaner
Blood and Chocolate
The Hitcher
Hanibal Rising
Epic Movie
Stomp the Yard
Primeval

Not out yet:

Condemend (Looks awful)
Inivisable (Looks like a DTV movie)
Pathfinder (How many times are they going to delay it?)
Dead Silence
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Hostel 2
Transformers (Although Spielberg can be the saving grace of the film)
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
Bratz
Halloween (Remake)
Motel Hell (Being released December of all times!)
Seed (Uwe Boll film-IF it comes out)
In the Name of the King (See Seed)
Postal (Look at the last 2!)
Super Bad (If its as great as its title)
tomsmo View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2007 at 1:57am
You forgot Disturbia or (Rear Window 2007) Underdog, Firehouse Dog & Delta Frace
tomsmo View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2007 at 3:44am
I will also had Full Of It to your list remined little bit like Big Fat Liar http://www.fullofitthemovie.com/
WarioGolf View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote WarioGolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2007 at 4:01am
i don't know what those are other then Underdog. Maybe thats a good thing. Underdog I don't know what to expect!
Transformers is iffy, Spielberg being the producer of it may save it from being bad.
tomsmo View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2007 at 5:20am
tomsmo View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2007 at 2:51am
The Plot for Halloween different from what I remember if memory serves me Michael Myers escapes from mental institution The Remake has Michael Myers mistakenly released sounds like we did remake, but we change The Story why do have ruin classics
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2007 at 2:01pm

The Halloween remake is being directed by Rob Zombie. I'm a little disappointed in him doing a remake since he wrote and directed his last two.

"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2007 at 4:12pm
Just the thought of a live action version of Underdog reminds me of the time
Howard Stern had The Underdog
Lady on his show
tomsmo View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2007 at 5:34pm
Suzanne Muldowney might not make bad Underdog.
Berrynoia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Berrynoia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2007 at 9:58am

Why hasn't anybody brought up Blonde Ambition?  This movie stars Jessica Simpson, among other things.

In just two weeks of August, we have that, Bratz, and Underdog.  I am starting to worry about the world ending.  I am not even sure Uwe Boll can do worse than that...and he made a 9/11 scene with gag sound effects!

In addition, don't get your hopes up for Fantastic Flop: Rise of the Silver Spooner

Response from Head RAZZberry: Actually, we currently have a LINK in the left-hand column of our web site's Main Page to view the trailer for BLONDE AMBITION -- And, yes, it certainly looks awful enough to be one of our 2007 contenders...if it ever gets released!

jb razz View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jb razz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 3:24am

Another movie that I am surprised that no one has brought up is I Want Candy, starring Carmen Electra in a leading role Dead. It may have already been brought up, but I think we need to give it more attention. 

Response from Head RAZZberry: According to its listing on The IMDb ( LINK ) I WANT CANDY has only been released in the UK and Germany so far ( LINK ). Thus CANDY is technically ineligible for the RAZZIES (like The Little Gold Naked Man Awards, our rules state that a film must have played at least a one-week, regular admission theatrical engagement in the US to be eligible for consideration)...

Also, according to IMDB, Jessica Alba has five projects coming out this year, which is basically a guarentee that she will get a Razzie nomination. They include her starring in an American remake of the Japanese thriller The Eye, her in a lead or supporting role in the Dane Cook comedy Good Luck Chuck, and of course Fantastic Four 2 (I enjoyed the first one but the sequel looks bigger, louder and more Michael Bay like than the first). I think we need to give all of these movies attention. 

Additional Response from Head RAZZberry: The IMDb currently lists Alba's remake of THE EYE as being an October release ( LINK ). FANTASTIC 4: RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER ( LINK ) doesn't technically open for another few weeks, and GOOD LUCK CHUCK ( LINK ) is set for August. You're getting a tad ahead of the game, but thanx for the input... 

jb razz View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jb razz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2007 at 6:17am

Sorry I didn't make it clear, but I was saying that we should take notice of those movies when they come out. I wasn't saying they are out now. After all, this is the 2007 predictions board, which is for all of 2007. I was asking the HeadRAZZ what his speculations are about those movies.

Well, HeadRAZZ, what are your speculations about those movies?

Movie Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Movie Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 12:03pm

Filmjerk has the movie listed with a release date of March 23, 2008, and it will be released thru Romar Entertainment.

Originally posted by Berrynoia

Why hasn't anybody brought up Blonde Ambition?  This movie stars Jessica Simpson, among other things.

Response from Head RAZZberry: Actually, we currently have a LINK in the left-hand column of our web site's Main Page to view the trailer for BLONDE AMBITION -- And, yes, it certainly looks awful enough to be one of our 2007 contenders...if it ever gets released!

Post Reply Post Reply