Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > GARFIELD: A TAIL of TWO KITTIES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Something for The Litter Box Literati??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Something for The Litter Box Literati??
    Posted: June 12 2006 at 6:21am

GASEOUS FAT CAT SPRAYS on BOTH MARK TWAIN and CHARLES DICKENS in SECOND OUTING, THIS TIME w/a TRIP 2 LONDON...

The First GARFIELD Sucked So Bad, We're AMAZED They've Made Another One. And This Time, There R 2 Fat Katz...Our only question: WHO Would Even Bother w/This Hare-Brained Hair-Ball of a Movie??

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2006 at 4:02pm
Razz, I thought the first Garfield movie was the worst piece of pussy I ever saw...
2014 Pic: LEGEND OF HERCULES! Actor: Aaron Echkardt, Director: Renny Harlin, Remake: Transcendence
Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2006 at 4:46am
I'd rather clean out my cat's litter box with my tongue than sit through this obvious piece of #2! Throw in the fact that they're "paying homage" (meaning RIPPING OFF) two of my favorite authors (Twain and Dickens) with their plot and storyline, and you've got a movie I wouldn't give a coughed up hairball for!
Everything SUX!
Kendan View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kendan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2006 at 8:32am
It's a shame, too.  After all, Garfield has been such a household name for decades. 
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2006 at 5:44pm
This is yet ANOTHER example of Hollywood running out of ideas. Is there
a single Hollywood executive NOT playing with their e-meter?
Rosen View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rosen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2006 at 7:57am

My 5 year old cousin saw the first one and said it was "stupid"... why, oh, why won't they learn?!

Rosen View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rosen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2006 at 7:59am

And another thing!

WHY DO MOVIES INSIST ON REMAKING THE PRINCE AND THE POPPER... I THINK WE ARE ALL OVER IT!!!! #!@%$#%$#! 

Mkay, I'm done.

Kendan View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kendan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 6:43am
Theory and observation: Garfield:The Movie grossed over $75 million domestically and $123 million foreign(figures from BoxOfficeMojo).  Since this movie cost @$50 million to make, this movie made over $150 million!!  ANY film that makes that kind of money is ripe for a sequel and will continue to be beat to death till it won't give anymore!!  This one also opened weaker than TTK, only $22m.  This tells me that TTK is probably gonna make a profit and will spawn ANOTHER sequel!!(Just kill me now!)Dead  This tells me the movie viewing public are either desperate or just tasteless morons!!  You decide!
Rosen View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rosen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2006 at 6:49am

Well... the majority of the people who see these movies are children who, like the fast and furious fans, should be slapped. Just kidding, I am sure kids love these movies, and we all probably liked crappy movies when we were little. Oh well...

KENDAN! You and I are "Berry Good Friends"! Two razzies! YESS!

Budgieboy View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Budgieboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2006 at 8:51pm

I remember seeing the first one. Worst Movie I had seen since  Santa Clause 2 (Give me a break -- I was a little kid then).

I absolutely love the Garfield comics...Shame about the movie! Even the music was pretty crappy -- bloody Black Eyed Peas!

Response from Head RAZZberry: If you thought SANTA CLAUSE 2 was one of the worst movies you ever saw, you'll be sorry to hear that the final entry in Tim Allen's Trilogy of Terrible Movies this year will be...SANTA CLAUSE 3: THE ESCAPE CLAUSE, due out November 3. The first of the Trilogy was the remake of SHAGGY DOG (now out on DVD) and the second is ZOOM (which just opened)...

A friend in need is a bloody nuisence
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2006 at 4:25am

Unfortunately with the money that G2 made over seas we may get another lasagna side helping of Garfield, Unfortunately I had to pick up the G2 video because I love my kids!

Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties Movie Stills: Bill Murray, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Billy Connolly, Tim Hill

The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Alan Smithee View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Alan Smithee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2006 at 3:38pm
A useless sequel to a useless movie.

What more can i say?
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 7:04am
The first Garfield movie was really disappointing, and it didn't get any Razzie noms. But now, at last, this Garfield sequel has gotten a couple of those Razzie noms. The sequel was just a useless sequel for sure.
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2007 at 5:17pm
Of course, I was really pissed when the first Garfield movie didn't get any Razzie noms. I was actually hoping that a Garfield sequel would end up getting a Razzie nom, and my patience certainly payed off.
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2007 at 5:57am
Hmmm, think about it: Garfield 2 makes this the third time recently that a movie with a cat as the main character has received a Razzie nom, beginning with The Cat In The Hat (winning one Razzie) and Catwoman (not exactly a cat, but a super-heroine dressed like a cat), winning 4 Razzies, one of them was Worst Picture. Even Halle Berry won the Worst Actress Razzie. I've watched the clips of Halle accepting her Razzie, and I totally enjoyed it!   
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2007 at 2:41am
What I don't get is how in the hell dows Garfield like Lasagna? Doesn't that make him fat for sure? Eating too much Lasagna? He probably thinks about that, mostly for dinner actually.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>