Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2009 RELEASES > SORORITY ROW
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Sorority Boobs in Bone-Head Slash-o-Rama!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sorority Boobs in Bone-Head Slash-o-Rama!
    Posted: September 09 2009 at 3:44pm

IT'S GOTTEN to the POINT WHERE HOLLYWOOD DOESN'T EVEN PRETEND to DO ANYTHING ORIGINAL ANYMORE...

OFF the TOP of OUR HEADS, WE COULD COME UP with at LEAST a DOZEN FILMS the "NEW" MOVIE SORORITY ROW IS a RIP-OFF, REMAKE (OR at LEAST KNOCK-OFF) of, INCLUDING THOSE I KNOW WHAT YOU DID MOVIES from the 1990s. WE LIKE to THINK of IT AS I KNOW WHERE YOU PLEDGED LAST SUMMER... 

ESSENTIALLY a SLASHER MOVIE with LITTLE MORE THAN CELL PHONEs to DISTINGUISH IT from EVERY OTHER SLASHER MOVIE MADE SINCE 1970, SORORITY ROW CONTINUES TINSEL-TOWN's STREAK of CRAPPY, SAPPY HORROR MOVIES THAT's BEEN GOING RELENTLESSLY for SEVERAL YEARS NOW.

FEEL FREE to SLAP (OR, GOD HELP US, SALUTE) the SORORITY BABES in THIS LATEST BONE-HEADED SLASH-O-RAMA BELOW...

SORORITY CHICK: "So if I, like, send a 144 character 'HELP ME' message on my cell, does that make me a tweet...a twit...or a twat??"

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2009 at 11:44pm
Currently has 71% on RT. I'm rarely hearing bad things about it since it has been released on Wednesday overseas in UK. I have good feelings about this film.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2009 at 2:03am
Ah, what better way to celebrate the 8th anniversary of 9/11 than by releasing a movie about young, half naked women being murdered for our amusement? Also, I love it whenever MWG says a movie is doing well on RT, because every time he does, the movie drops into the 30s or 20s on the day of its release.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2009 at 4:16am
Well, sure enough, the movie's RT rating is well into the 30s, and the movie opened in 6th place. That means movie goers either don't care for a horror movie with an all girl cast, or they saw it for what it was: a "I Know What You Did Last Summer" knockoff. A new Worst Ensemble Cast award, anyone?
 Post Reply Post Reply