Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > CAPTION THIS! Put Something of Yours in Their Mouth...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Spawn of Britney Needs a Nick-Name!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spawn of Britney Needs a Nick-Name!
    Posted: February 17 2006 at 10:05pm

Britney says "I made a mistake." Yeah, you sure did, you should have married me!

"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 1:48pm

George Forman?

The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
Comedian View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Comedian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2006 at 3:49am

Britney: "That feels small..I guess like father, like son?"

Thomas View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2006 at 2:14pm

What about Ted E. Bear. HA! HA!

get a life View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote get a life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2006 at 4:19pm
i agree with all the people that didn't play along with this stupid "game"! 

the baby is innocent! it's the people who brought him into this world ILLEGITAMETLY that should be booed.

just feel sorry for the baby to have such "parents" and let him be
ATHENA View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote ATHENA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2006 at 4:50am
I FEEL LIKE ATTACKING THE BABY IS REALLY WRONG AND EVIL! THAT'S VERY MEAN AND HURTFUL TO SAY ALL THESE HORRIBLE THINGS ABOUT AN INNOCENT CHILD! SAY WHAT U WANT ABOUT BRITNEY [EVEN THOUGH I DO LIKE HER], BUT I DONT AGREE WITH THE NAME CALLING OR TRASH TALKING ABOUT THE BABY! MAKES ALL YOU PEOPLE SEEM LIKE LOSERS!
megalomaniac View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote megalomaniac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2006 at 5:56am
Get over yourselves. By protesting, you're not helping either people with a sense of humour, or  Ms. Spears.
You are procastinating, spamming the forum, and most of all - THINKING that you are helping someone.

Just f*ck off.

Should nickname the child AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!??!?!?
Goga View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Goga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2006 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by JoeBacon

THERE'S ONLY ONE THING WRONG WITH BRITNEY'S BABY...

IT'S ALIVE!!!

Goga View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Goga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2006 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by JoeBacon

THERE'S ONLY ONE THING WRONG WITH BRITNEY'S BABY...

IT'S ALIVE!!!

You moron, has anybody dropped you on the head as a child, how can you speak this way about a child? ****head!!!

Steve of the Arctic View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Steve of the Arctic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2006 at 5:00am
how about "Allen Nigel Ulisses Spears"
BlurBerry View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote BlurBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 7:15pm
How about we call this one "Oops"?

Then we can name the 2nd one "Oops... I did it again."
joeseph rizk View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote joeseph rizk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2006 at 8:05pm
How about:

"AIR BAG"
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 8:04pm
Or maybe see Britney Spears in another Pepsi commercial along with her baby? I would find that freaky.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
Don/photoguy View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Don/photoguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 10:11am

How about "Media-fodder" for the little tyke?  After all, the news of her spawn gave Pinhead O'Brien from "The Insider" and the idiots on "Entertainment Tonight" something to talk about.

Did anyone else notice the People magazine cover last week?  I wouldn't buy that rag for anything, but I saw it at the grocery check-out.  It proudly announced that "Britney speaks her mind."  Wow, I'll bet that was an in-depth piece that filled up 1/4 of a page.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 6:14pm

I think the worst nickname is this: Pepsi. She's already done a lot of Pepsi commercials. I don't think it would be cool having Britney with her son drinking Pepsi in a Pepsi commercial, she'd just, "Now it's Pepsi! Pepsi! For those who think young!"

old_dude View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote old_dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2006 at 2:45am
How about Therapy ??? might as well get a jump start.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>