Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > POLL: SPECIAL CATEGORIES for 2010 / 31st RAZZIES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Special Category for 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Poll Question: Which Should We Include on The 31st RAZZIES Ballot?
Vote Poll Choice Poll Statistics
[35.85%]
[2.12%]
[49.06%]
[10.85%]
[2.12%]

Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Special Category for 2010
    Posted: December 18 2010 at 4:20am
Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

Originally posted by Vheid

Not judging the Razzies, I love these awards (that's the reason i signed in). I mean, why reward a sequel when you can reward a film that is craptastic at it's first try.
Because we bash sequels for #1. Being nothing more than a cash grab, which is all sequels really are. The first movie was successful, so let's milk it for all it's worth. #2. Being inferior to the original movie. A rule with sequels, they should at least try to top the original, ie. "Godfather Part 2", "Aliens", "X-Men 2", "Dark Knight", etc.

Or The Bourne Ultimatum, or Toy Story 3, or Freddy vs. Jason. . . . Big smile

Well, okay, not that last one. . . . Clown

BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2010 at 8:00am
Originally posted by cvcjr13

Or The Bourne Ultimatum, or Toy Story 3, or Freddy vs. Jason. . . . Big smile

Well, okay, not that last one. . . . Clown
Yeah, that last one shouldn't even count as a horror movie, just a comedy that featured horror movie icons for some reason. Talk about phoning it in!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345