Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2009 RELEASES > STREET FIGHTER: THE LEGEND of CHUN-LI
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

STREET FIGHTER...or STREET WALKER??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: STREET FIGHTER...or STREET WALKER??
    Posted: March 21 2009 at 12:46am
Originally posted by dEd Grimley

Buhhhh... I don't even want his career to rebound. He never did anything for me even when he didn't blow. Clear the way for someone who's never been given a fair shake. I want another Carrot Top movie.
I'd take Nic Cage over Carrot Top movies any day... Or if you want to make it even worse, you could have Carrot Top and Nic Cage in a buddy flick, similar to Lethal Weapon. Nic Cage could play the Danny Glover part. I think I'm sitting on a gold mine here!
Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2009 at 4:59pm
Buhhhh... I don't even want his career to rebound. He never did anything for me even when he didn't blow. Clear the way for someone who's never been given a fair shake. I want another Carrot Top movie.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2009 at 2:21pm
I think Nic Cage works best when he is balding more. Take note, in "Leaving Las Vegas", no wig, he gets an Oscar win. In "Adaptation", he is given curly hair, Oscar nod. He wears long haired wigs, Razzie contendership! So going full-on bald might be the best thing for his career.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2009 at 1:08pm
I'm wondering if Nic Cage isn't that Samson character from the Bible... As his hair goes away, so does his talent. I think he's waiting for full-on bald to retire.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2009 at 11:56am
Yeah, not talking is a good thing for Devon... not showing up in general would be a better role for her... Like if she did the voice of some mute character in a cartoon... That would be perfect for her.

And why can't Nic Cage take Sean Connery and Alan Moore's example, and just retire? Or is he trying for like an all-time run on crappy movies?
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2009 at 10:37am

1. Oh yeah, I totally forgot about the Kim/Carmen fight from "DM" (can you really blame me?). That's the worst chick fight on film, ever. 2. "Sin City" was Devon's best performance ever! Why? Because she never spoke, which in her case, is a very good thing. 3. True, after "LXG", I would kinda undertand why Sean Connery would turn his back on H-Wood, much like Alan Moore did after seeing the film.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2009 at 8:01am

Actually, I don't think the Kim Kardashian/Carmen Electra fight from Disaster Movie can really be topped. At least we'll THINK Devon looks like a badass because of Miho in Sin City.

I don't think there is anything that could make Devon Aoki look worth watching... Even her Sin City performance just annoyed me... But after her gag-inducing "DOA" performance, I suppose a Soul Calibur film could only be a step up.

As far as Sean Connery goes... After LXG, would YOU want to show your face around Hollywood?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2009 at 2:53am
Actually, I don't think the Kim Kardashian/Carmen Electra fight from Disaster Movie can really be topped. At least we'll THINK Devon looks like a badass because of Miho in Sin City.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2009 at 1:49am
Sean Connery does need to make one last apperance in a film, otherwise "LXG" will be his last movie, and that would be leaving his career on a serious down-note.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2009 at 12:30am
There are some things that just beg one to come out of retirement. I think Sean Connery would definitely make that call in this case. It's a wonderful project!
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2009 at 4:01pm
We probably won't be seeing Sean Connery doing that, because he doesn't want to come out of retirement, which was the reason why he didn't want to do Indiana Jones 4.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2009 at 3:39pm
I'm getting all kinds of mental imagines, like Sean Connery just kicking Hayden Christensan's butt all over the place, and Kim Kardashian and Devon Aoki having the worst chick fight in the history of movies since Uma Thurman and Alicia Silverstone in "Batman & Robin". My lord, it will be the biggest guilty pleasure yet and put the Razzie record of "I Know Who Killed Me" to utter shame!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2009 at 11:46am
True Nightmare is just Siegfried, but I wouldn't want Mark Hamill doing double duty... Besides, I figure putting in a washed up wrestler would make it a much more "credible" movie :-P
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2009 at 3:46am
That would be the greatest awesomely bad movie EEEEEEEEEEVER.
But I thought Nightmare was just Siegfried with Soul Caliber and a helmet? Hamill could swing that. Oh, and one more casting note: Jessica Simpson as Lizardman.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2009 at 2:00am

Well, too late... I just passed a cybercafe and I saw Michael Bay trolling through movie related sites for ideas, and I saw him looking at this page. Lo and behold, Soul Caliber the live action movie will be out in 3 months starring Sean Connery as Cervantes, Kim Kardashian as Taki, Hayden Christensan as Hwang, Devon Aoki as Sophitia for some reason, Antonio Banderas as Mitsurugi, The Rock as Rock, Morgan Freeman as Voldo, and Mark Hamill as Siegfried. Special guest appearance by Chow Yun Fat as Heihachi Mishima.

My word, that is quite possibly the worst cast ever put together! That's a low that only Michael Bay can achieve.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2009 at 1:25am
Dream casting is one thing... Nightmare casting is another. In a related note, Michael Bay has just announced that Hulk Hogan will once again be acting in his upcoming Soul Caliber movie, playing "Nightmare"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>