Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2009 RELEASES > 2009 YEAR-END WRAP-UP!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Suggestions by RAZZIE Category

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote mrmoviesal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suggestions by RAZZIE Category
    Posted: January 22 2010 at 1:05am
Below is my list of 2009's WORST Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel:

Vacancy 2
Messengers 2: The Scarecrow
Time Traveler's Wife
Pink Panther 2   
Halloween II   
mrmoviesal View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrmoviesal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2010 at 1:12am
Below is my list of 2009's WORST ACTRESS:

Megan Fox----Jennifers Body
Cameron Diaz----The Box
The Entire Female Cast of---Sorority Row
Scout Taylor-Compton------Halloween II
The Entire Female Cast of---He's Just Not That Into You   
Rachel McAdams----Time Traveler's Wife   
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrmoviesal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2010 at 1:17am
Here are my picks for WORST ACTOR: 

Channing Tatum---Fighting
Steve Martin---Pink Panther 2
Paul Rudd---I Love You, Man
Will Ferrell----Land of the Lost
Jesse Eisenberg--Adventureland 
Sacha Baron Cohen as Bruno! 
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrmoviesal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2010 at 1:26am
Below is my list of 2009's WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS:   

Amanda Seyfried---Jennifers Body
Rumer Willis----Sorority Row
Betsy Rue-----My Bloody Valentine
Sheri Moon Zombie---Halloween II
Ginnifer Goodwin---He's Just Not That Into You 
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrmoviesal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2010 at 1:29am
Here are my picks for WORST SCREENPLAY: 

Jennifer's Body
Vacancy 2
The Box
Land of the Lost
Messenger 2: The Scarecrow  
Paranormal Activity   
and Bruno!   

Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrmoviesal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2010 at 1:38am
Here are my picks for WORST SCREEN COUPLE: 

Paul Rudd & Jason Segel...I Love You, Man
Katie Featherston & Micah Sloat....Paranormal Activity
Cameron Diaz & James Marsden....The Box
Megan Fox & Amanda Seyfried...Jennifer's Body
Ashton Kutcher & Anne Heche..Spread   

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2010 at 7:38am

Hmm, interesting choices, some of which we haven't discussed here. But I doubt anyone will disagree with you about Steve Martin or Will Ferrell for WORST ACTOR!!   

I also agree with your choices of "Pink Panther 2" and "Halloween 2" for REMAKE/SEQUEL. But direct-to-DVD movies (like "Vacancy 2" and "Messenger 2") don't qualify for Razzie consideration --  although, yes, direct-to-DVD titles are usally among the worst movies ever made, hence why they went direct-to-DVD!  

As for The Entire Female Casts of "Sorority Row" and "He's Just Not That Into You," this is why I think we need a Worst Ensemble Cast award, maybe to replace Worst On Screen Couple. It just makes more sense to me! 

And finally, what -- no Beyonce for "Obsessed"?

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Actually, Beyonce would belong (and is listed on our Nominating Ballot) as a contender for Worst ACTRESS... 
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
ROTTEM View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote ROTTEM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2010 at 8:23am
HERE ARE MY SUGGESTIONS / CHOICES:

BRAD PITT for Worst Actor in INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS

KRISTEN STEWART for Worst Actress in NEW MOON

DRAGONBALL: EVOLUTION for Worst Picture

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2010 at 11:59am
Originally posted by Michaels

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Actually, Beyonce would belong (and is listed on our Nominating Ballot) as a contender for Worst ACTRESS... 

Oh yes, how forgetful of me. And I even voted for her, too.
Anuss View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Anuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2010 at 4:12pm
I don't get your predictions. Why Rachel McAdams is here? She's a great actress with potential, so NOT. She can't get nomination. Cameron Diaz in The Box? I heard she was ok, I'm so sure not for razzie, the same cast of Hes Not Just Into You. It's not just bad.
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrmoviesal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2010 at 10:11pm
my pick for rma for worst actress, the first scene shes in was so confusing, she pasued alot, acted like she has no idea what was going on. i was really disappointed because i like her.. red eye...hot chick..notebook...famly stone... all good performances butnoit this movie
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrmoviesal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2010 at 10:13pm
i know it wasnt oscar worthy acting but her was funny. a hillbilly trying to talk italian....
Anuss View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Anuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2010 at 10:05am
Exactly it isn't Oscar perfomance but it also isn't razzie perfomence. She was ok.
Harried Howie View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Harried Howie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2010 at 10:29am
Smile  "It's Complicated" (2009) is an excellent film which deserves no mention on your website--with one exception.  Zoe Kazan deserved Razzie consideration for her performance as "Gabby."  It's not uncommon for 25-year-old actresses to portray 15-year-old characters, but in this case I suspect that the actress is incapable of any other role.  Whenever she was onscreen she seemed to be (non)acting in another movie; one being directed by someone other than Nancy Meyers, perhaps her own late grandfather.
The REAL Howard S.
 Post Reply Post Reply