Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on NON-NOMINATED 2008 RELEASES w/LYNX! > SUPERHERO MOVIE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

SUPERHERO...or SUPER ZERO??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SUPERHERO...or SUPER ZERO??
    Posted: March 24 2008 at 9:34am

This has potential to possibly be a diverting film...

I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 8:36am
I'm lookng forward to this movie....as well as the millions of other spoof movies to come! MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Berrynoia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Berrynoia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 6:00am

I also think it will do well, because it's from "the creators of Scary Movie" (well, at least 3 and 4) and does not involve Aaron and Jason (although it might as well).

Apparently Pam Anderson is their new Carmen Electra...?

tomsmobr View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmobr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2008 at 3:33pm

I think this movie will do well for one reason: Drake Bell is in it, and he has a pretty good fan base with young girls and fans of "Drake & Josh."

moat View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2008 at 6:23am

I'm going to go on record and say this won't be as bad as what Friedberg and his partner in crime Seltzer have been vomiting forth lately...

but I still wouldn't get my hopes up about it actually being funny!

HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2008 at 2:34am

THEY'RE CHEAP to MAKE, REQUIRE ALMOST NO ORIGINAL THOUGHT and, for SOME INEXPLICABLE REASON, AUDIENCES FLOCK to SEE 'EM: "SPOOF MOVIES" ARE the LATEST INFESTATION of HOLLYWOOD's NEAR FATAL BOUT with "BEEN-THERE/SEEN-THAT" DISEASE.

AND SUPERHERO MOVIE IS NO BETTER (AND MAYBE NO WORSE) THAN ANY of the 37 OTHER EXAMPLES of THIS INDEFENSIBLY LAZY GENRE. THIS ONE DOES STAR OUR 1996 WORST NEW STAR "WINNER" PAMELA ANDERSON (WHICH GIVES IT SOMETHING of a RAZZIE® PEDIGREE) and IT CO-STARS NAKED GUN ALUMNA LESLIE NIELSEN (WHO HASN'T MADE an ACTUALLY FUNNY MOVIE in at LEAST a DECADE) SO THIS ONE MAY SUPPLANT MEET THE SPARTANS as 2008's LAMEST EXAMPLE of THIS KINDA CRAP.

BUT DON'T TAKE OUR WORD for IT -- CHECK OUT WHAT OUR FORUM MEMBERS HAVE to SAY ABOUT IT...

Paxton: "That's the trouble with you superhero types -- You never listen!  I didn't say 'Kiss me,' I said 'If this is another one of those lame-o spoof movies, you can kiss my ASS!!'..."

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123