Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > PAPARAZZI: Good Gize, Bad Gize...SCUM BAGS?!?!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Sympathy 4 LINDSAY LOHAN?!?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sympathy 4 LINDSAY LOHAN?!?!?
    Posted: August 18 2005 at 4:14am

A recent incident at Trendy L.A. Eatery KOI (in which the restaurant manager called the LAPD and asked COPS to deal with Paparazzi outside the entrance "misbehaving" while trying to snap pix of Lindsay Lohan and Other A-List Diners) points up just how out-of-control these Picture Takers 2 the Stars have gotten of late.

WHAT "R" YER THOUGHTZ?!?!

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2005 at 6:44pm
Hey Lindsay don't blame the paparazzi -- after all you're the one who wanted to be famous! Am I really supposed to feel sorry for someone who make $__million per movie and never has to do any real work for a living? Hey if you want my job, let me know. We'll trade!
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
Frigidus View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Frigidus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2005 at 3:57pm
Honestly, I blame Lindsay Lohan's tits. If they didn't all of sudden fill out to D cups (reportedly, they are "real"), she would be able to live the life of a low-profile celebrity with decent acting career, since she had prospect in Freaky Friday.
The only one who can size a movie up by its trailer.
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2005 at 8:06pm
I think they were real when she was a little heavier. (I'm a tit man, you might say a Boobologist) Since breasts are mostly fat tissue, and she was a little on the heavier side, I think they were real. Since she started snoting coke/starving herself/or whatever else she might be doing that would make her lose weight they have shrunk. If she lost weight and the hooters stayed huge we would have known they were fake.
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2005 at 6:10am

Speaking of TRASHING Lindsay Lohan, check out the headline on this NEWSWEEK article poking fun at the new Mattel DOLL (and DVD) of Lindsay:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9022916/site/newsweek/

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Frigidus View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Frigidus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2005 at 9:32am

Hey, it's not nearly as bad as Paris Hilton's "book."

The only one who can size a movie up by its trailer.
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2005 at 6:53pm

Is that the one written by Tinkerbell?

As a Hispanic American I am deeply offended that she would get rid of her Chihuahua just because it got too heavy (a whole four pounds!). We all know Paris doesn't think much of Black people. Obviously she doesn't care too much about Mexicans either. I bet if it was a German sheperd or an Irish wolfhound she would have kept it!

- Joe Queenan

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 5:58am

I just read a scathing article in today's L.A. TIMES about a bill before the California Legislature that would "strenghten the laws protecting California's celebrities from paparazzi." The author facetiously offers HIS OWN alternative to what the legislator is proposing...

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-golden29aug29,1,727676 4.column

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 8:25am
Lemme guess, the Governator introduced this bill.

- Joe Queenan

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 9:22am
Actually, this Ultra-Lame Bit o' Legislation is one of the FEW Doofy Things to Happen in California lately that CAN'T be blamed on The Uber-Nator. It was introduced by Assemblywoman Cindy Montańez...a Democrat!  
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
#1-Film Freak!! View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote #1-Film Freak!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2005 at 3:42am

Wasn't sure WHERE to put this item from MSNBC's Gossip Column SCOOP (dated 9/1/05):

Britney Praying for Hurricane Victims

At last, some good news for the victims of Hurricane Katrina: Britney Spears is praying for them. The “Hit Me Baby One More Time” singer — a native of storm-ravaged Louisiana – posted this message on her Web site:

"Dear Fans,

My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida and any other states that might be affected by Hurricane Katrina.  All of my family members there are safe and thank you to all my fans for your concern. Love, Britney"

“Thoughts and prayer are all well and good,” said one observer. “But I hope she forks over some serious cash to the relief efforts!”

------------------------------------------------------------ ---

Let's just hope the "thoughts and prayers" she has for these victims do more for humanity than her "thoughts and prayers" in support of George W. Bush and the war in Iraq!!

Nobody LUVS movies more than ME!
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2005 at 4:59am
Well God obviously has voiced his opinion on Britney's marriage.

- Joe Queenan

PhotoTJ View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote PhotoTJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2005 at 9:41am
I live in LA, and I see these jerks.  At an event, the Celebs are fair game.  At dinner?  Hey, the deal they signed with Saten didn't say they couldn't eat in public.   The photogs saying that laws would infringe on their art?  Ha!  Have you seen the sh*t they shoot?  JLo's butt from a mile away is not art.
If the Jamacan pirates don't get ya, it'll be the cold embrace of the sea. And that's no lovers kiss.
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2005 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by PhotoTJ

JLo's butt from a mile away is not art.
Salma Hayek or Monica Bellucci's ass on the other hand, those are timeless masterpieces.

- Joe Queenan

CHEAP TRICK View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote CHEAP TRICK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 6:38pm

all I wanna say is: f**k the paparazzi!!      and NO, I'm not Lindsay...

thank you for your time...

FeetOfClay View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote FeetOfClay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2006 at 11:51am
Those damn paparazzi!  They made Britney Spears drive with her baby on her lap!
But why should you care what I think?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>