Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > MEMBER-STARTED DISCUSSIONS of 2012 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The 1st Annual Robot Grounder Awards

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The 1st Annual Robot Grounder Awards
    Posted: December 30 2012 at 5:38pm
Hello everyone! Grounder the Critic here (ALSO IN SPILL.COM AS HAYLEY FISCHER THE BRONY! And no, I'm no longer a brony since the fanbase is insane, but anyway...), and tonight I'm gonna do something special.

Since almost everybody at the Razzie forums is doing their own award ceremonies, such as Vits (The Vits Awards) and jesse685 (F**K YEAH!/WTF Were They Thinking? Awards), I'd figure I do mine. This time, it's the Robot Grounder Award! Now what I like for you to do is to post the nominees for any category. But before you do that, here are THE RULES! That's right, we have rules!

1. Quote the following list that you will read after you read the rules.
2. If you pick which one is the winner, put them in bold.
3. You are limited to 12 categories to nominate.
4. Don't wait, for the deadline is at February 28, 2013.

Now to the list of categories!

BEST MOVIE

WORST (OR WHY DID THIS EVEN GET RELEASED) MOVIE

BEST NEW STAR

WORST NEW STAR

BEST ACTOR

WORST ACTOR

BEST ACTRESS

WORST ACTRESS

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR

WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS

WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS

BEST SCREEN ENSEMBLE/SCREEN COUPLE

WORST SCREEN ENSEMBLE/SCREEN COUPLE

BEST DIRECTOR

WORST DIRECTOR

BEST SCREENPLAY

WORST SCREENPLAY

BEST ADAPTED SCREENPLAY

WORST ADAPTED SCREENPLAY

BEST VIDEO GAME

WORST VIDEO GAME

BEST TV SHOW

WORST TV SHOW

BEST ALBUM/SINGLE/SONG

WORST ALBUM/SINGLE/SONG

BEST ANIMATED CHARACTER

WORST ANIMATED CHARACTER

That is all. And good luck!
Pictures move, do they?
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2012 at 7:42am
Is anyone here? Man, I just hate it when I'm ignored.
Pictures move, do they?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2012 at 8:42am
Draw my picks from my awards, and the ones I posted in Jesse's awards.
Originally posted by Grounder the Critic

BIGGEST B.O. SUCCESS OF THE YEAR

BIGGEST B.O. BOMB OF THE YEAR
These aren't a matter of opinion; they're facts. Unless you're asking us to write the best and/or worst b.o. success and the best and/or worst b.o. flop.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2012 at 9:49am
Those aren't a matter of opinion; they're facts. Unless you're asking us to choose the best and/or worst b.o. success and the best and/or worst b.o. flop?  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Here's a LINK that may help (it's also been in the left column of our main page) -- It lists the box-office-to-budget ratios for 2012's biggest bombs, as well as giving R.T. Ratings for the year's worst-reviewed movies...  

Pictures move, do they?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2012 at 10:59am
Ummm...I can go to Box Office MoJo and just read their list. I don't see the point of these categories... 

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2012 at 11:36am
I will replace the Box Office categories in the awards with something else...  

Pictures move, do they?
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2012 at 9:07pm
Grounder: You don't have to be a Brony to watch "You-Know-What."  

Originally posted by Grounder the Critic

Hello everyone! Grounder the Critic here (ALSO IN SPILL.COM AS HAYLEY FISCHER THE BRONY! And no, I'm no longer a brony since the fanbase is insane
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2013 at 6:28am
Well, I also used to watch the show, but no more. Even if I was a "Brony!"  Tongue  

Pictures move, do they?
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2013 at 7:02pm
Here are my picks, for now. If I see something that changes my line-up, I'll edit it. 

Best Movie: The Master, The Dark Knight Rises, Django Unchained, The Avengers, Cloud Atlas, Looper, Lincoln, Silver Linings Playbook, Argo, Moonrise Kingdom, Skyfall, Prometheus

Worst Movie: Atlas Shrugged Part II, The Devil Inside, Battleship, That's My Boy, One For The Money, A Thousand Words, The Apparition, Rock Of Ages, This Means War, The Vow, A Little Bit Of Heaven, Wrath Of The Titans

Best New Star: Quvenzhane Wallis for Beasts Of Southern Wild, Jared Gilmore and Kara Haywood from Moonrise Kingdom, Fran Krankz for Cabin In The Woods, Suraj Sharma for Life Of Pi, Gina Carano for Haywire, Ben Whishaw for Cloud Atlas and Skyfall, Donna Bae for Cloud Atlas, Dane De Haan for Chronicle, Lawless, and Lincoln, Dwight Henry for Beasts Of Southern Wild

Worst New Star: Everyone in The Devil Inside, Mackenzie Foy for Twilight, Rihanna for Battleship, India Eisley for Underworld: Awakening, Gregory D. Gadson for Battleship, everyone in Project X

Best Actor: Joaquin Phoenix for The Master, Daniel Day-Lewis for Lincoln, Liam Neeson for The Grey, Christian Bale for The Dark Knight Rises, Bradley Cooper for Silver Linings Playbook, Joseph Gordon-Levitt for Looper, Tom Hanks for Cloud Atlas, Hugh Jackman for Les Mis, Jake Gyllenhaal for End Of Watch, Daniel Craig for Skyfall, Robert Downey, Jr. for The Avengers, Ben Affleck for Argo

Worst Actor: Nicolas Cage for Ghost Rider 2 and Seeking Justice, Adam Sandler for That's My Boy, Eddie Murphy for A Thousand Words, Sam Worthington for Man On A Ledge and Wrath Of The Titans, Jason Beghe for Atlas Shrugged Part II, Taylor Kitsch for Battleship, John Carter, and Savages, John Cusack for The Raven, Liam Neeson for Taken 2, Robert Pattinson for Twilight, Diego Boneta for Rock Of Ages, Colin Farrell for Total Recall, Mark Wahlberg for Contraband

Best Actress: Jennifer Lawrence for Silver Linings Playbook, Anne Hathaway for The Dark Knight Rises, Quvenzhane Wallis for Beasts Of Southern Wild, Noomi Rapace for Prometheus, Halle Berry for Cloud Atlas, Gina Carano for Haywire, Emily Blunt for Looper and Salman Fishing In The Yemen

Worst Actress: Katherine Heigl for One For The Money, Kristen Stewart for SWATH and Twilight, Samantha Mathis for Atlas Shrugged Part II, Milla Jovovich for Resident Evil 5, Kate Beckinsale for Contraband and Underworld: Awakening (I actually thought she was good in Total Recall), Kate Hudson for A Little Bit Of Heaven, Reese Witherspoon for This Means War, Fernanda Andrade for The Devil Inside, Julianne Hough for Rock Of Ages, Ashely Greene for The Apparition, Black Lively for Hick and Savages, Amanda Seyfried for Gone

Best Supporting Actor: Phillip Seymour Hoffman for The Master, Leonardo DiCaprio for Django Unchained, Sam Rockwell for Seven Psychopaths, Joseph Gordon-Levitt for The Dark Knight Rises and Lincoln, Robert De Nero for Silver Linings Playbook, Mark Ruffalo for The Avengers, Michael Fassbender for Haywire and Prometheus, Tom Hardy for The Dark Knight Rises, Javier Bardem for Skyfall, Christolph Waltz for Django Unchained, Alan Arkin for Argo, Tom Hiddleston for The Avengers

Worst Supporting Actor: Taylor Lautner for Twilight, Patrick Fabian for Atlas Shrugged Part II, Steven Rea for Underworld: Awakening, Shawn Roberts for Resident Evil 5, Oliver Cooper for Project X, Alexander Skarsgard for Battleship, Andy Samberg for That's My Boy, Milo Ventimiglia for That's My Boy, Liam Neeson for Battleship and Wrath Of The Titans, Russell Crowe for Les Mis, Evan Helmuth for The Devil Inside, Armie Hammer for Mirror Mirror

Best Supporting Actress: Amy Adams for The Master, Anne Hathaway for Les Mis, Judi Dench for The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and Skyfall, Donna Bae for Cloud Atlas, Jacki Weaver for Silver Linings Playbook, Charlize Theron for Prometheus and SWATH (yes really), Frances McDormand for Moonrise Kingdom, Jane Lynch for Wreck-It-Ralph, Juno Temple for The Dark Knight Rises and Killer Joe, Sally Field for Lincoln, Tilda Swinton for Moonrise Kingdom

Worst Supporting Actress: Brooklyn Decker for Battleship and What To Expect When You're Expecting, Sienna Guillery for Resident Evil 5, Rihanna for Battleship, Chelsea Handler for This Means War, Debbie Reynolds for One For The Money, Julia Roberts for Mirror Mirror, Leighton Meester for That's My Boy, Kim Rhodes for Atlas Shrugged Part II, Sofia Vergara for The Three Stooges, Maggie Grace for Lockout, Taken 2, and Twilight, Suzan Crowley for The Devil Inside, Katie Featherston for Paranormal Activity 4

Best Screen Couple/Ensemble: Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence for Silver Linings Playbook, Christian Bale and Anne Hathaway for The Dark Knight Rises, The entire cast of The Avengers, Jared Gilmore and Kara Haywood for Moonrise Kingdom, The entire cast of Cloud Atlas, Daniel Day-Lewis and Sally Field for Lincoln, The entire cast of The Master, Jaimee Foxx and Kerry Washington for Django Unchained, The entire cast of Argo, Jake Gyllenhall and Michael Pena for End Of Watch, Suraj Sharma and "Richard Parker" for Life Of Pi

Worst Screen Couple/Ensemble: Taylor Lautner and Mackenzie Foy for Twilight, Leighton Meester and EITHER Andy Samberg OR Milo Ventimiglia for That's My Boy, Any pair of paranoid Randroids for Atlas Shrugged Part II, The entire cast of The Devil Inside, Taylor Kitsch and EITHER Brooklyn Decker for Battleship, Lynn Collins for John Carter, OR Blake Lively for Savages, Katherine Heigl and EITHER Jason O'Mara OR Daniel Sunjata, The entire cast of A Thousand Words, Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams for The Vow, Reese Witherspoon and EITHER Tom Hardy OR Chris Pine for This Means War, Diego Boneta and Julianne Hough for Rock Of Ages, The entire cast of Wrath Of The Titans, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart for Twilight

Best Director: Paul Thomas Anderson for The Master, Christopher Nolan for The Dark Knight Rises, Quentin Tarantino for Django Unchained, Joss Whedon for The Avengers, Steven Spielberg for Lincoln, Tom Tykwer and the Wachowskis for Cloud Atlas, David O. Russell for Silver Linings Playbook, Wes Anderson for Moonrise Kingdom, Rian Johnson for Looper, Ben Affleck for Argo, Ang Lee for Life Of Pi, Sam Mendes for Skyfall

Worst Director: John Putch for Atlas Shrugged Part II, Peter Berg for Battleship, William Brent Bell for The Devil Inside, Brian Robbins for A Thousand Words, Julie Anne Robinson for One For The Money, Sean Anders for That's My Boy, Jonathan Liebesman for Wrath Of The Titans, Paul W.S. Anderson for Resident Evil 5, Adam Shankman for Rock Of Ages, McG for This Means War, Tyler Perry for Madea's Witness Protection, Joseph Kahn for Detention

Best Screenplay: The Master, Django Unchained, Moonrise Kingdom, Looper, Cabin In The Woods, Seven Psychopaths, ParaNorman, End Of Watch, Ted, Haywire, Wreck-It-Ralph, Sinister

Worst Screenplay: That's My Boy, The Devil Inside, A Thousand Words, This Means War, The Vow, Detention, Seeking Justice, The Apparition, A Little Bit Of Heaven, Man On A Ledge, Gone, The Watch

Best Adapted Screenplay: The Dark Knight Rises, Cloud Atlas, Silver Linings Playbook, Lincoln, The Avengers, Argo, Skyfall, The Hobbit, Beasts Of Southern Wild, Les Mis, The Grey, Killing Them Softly

Worst Adapted Screenplay: Atlas Shrugged Part II, Battleship, One For The Money, Wrath of The Titans, Resident Evil 5, Rock Of Ages, Underworld: Awakening, Taken 2, Ghost Rider 2, Madea's Witness Protection, What To Expect When You're Expecting, Total Recall

Best Video Game: Haven't played a lot of games this year, so I can't do this category.

Worst Video Game: See above.

Best TV Show: Mad Men, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Game Of Thrones, South Park, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Sons Of Anarchy, Archer, Futurama, Robot Chicken

Worst TV Show: I don't watch TV shows that I don't like, so I'm sitting this one out too.

Best Music: All the radio buttons in my car are set to classic rock stations, so I'm sitting this one out too.

Worst Music: See above.

Best Animated Character: Norman from ParaNorman, Victor from Frankenweenie, Aggie from ParaNorman, Ralph from Wreck-It-Ralph, Sparky from Frankenweenie, Pirate Captain from The Pirates: Band Of Misfits, Mr. Rzykruski from Frankenweenie, Calhoun from Wreck-It-Ralph, Vanellope from Wreck-It-Ralph, Elsa from Frankenweenie, Charles Darwin from The Pirates, Bobo from The Pirates, King Candy/Turbo from Wreck-It-Ralph

Worst Animated Character: The only bad animated film I saw this year was The Lorax, so any character from The Lorax. (Except for the title character and The Once-Ler, they was OK.)
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2013 at 8:19pm
SchumacherH8ter: Mind if I use those nominees for my awards?
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2013 at 3:22pm
Yeah, you can use them jesse. Now to update it.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
 Post Reply Post Reply