Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > ROTTEN TOMATOES' RANKING of 100 WORST REVIEWED MOVIES EVER
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The All-Time 100 BERRY Worst??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The All-Time 100 BERRY Worst??
    Posted: March 09 2010 at 4:01pm
Wow. You hate a lot of good movies. I went to your RT profile and read your reviews. It seems as if you give the movies a 0/10 just because you want to. Even I haven't given a movie a 0/10 and I've seen really bad ones.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2010 at 2:43pm
And another,a french movie:LA FILLE COUPEE EN DEUX(A GIRL CUT IN TWO(2007))
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2010 at 3:18pm
I just added another to my list,which is from my country:EL CHACAL DE NAHUELTORO.it's from the'60's.
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2010 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Vits

Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

Originally posted by moviewizguy

So why do you bash me when I like certain films?
Well, no disrespect to you, but at least Vits is willing to admit he might be wrong in his choices and might say "Okay, the movie isn't great, I just enjoyed it and I understand others won't agree with me". You seem to go more for "Well, everyone on IMDb loves it and Ebert loves it, so it MUST be great and you guys are all wrong" or "You guys don't know what you're talking about, I know exactly what I'm talking about". I wouldn't give such a hard time if you would just admit "Hey, M. Night Shy's movies are far from perfect, and he is far from being the next Hitchcock. I just like his movies for his spirited imagination and if you people at the Razzies hate him or disrespect him for the flaws in his storytelling, you have a right to that opinion, I'm not going to harp on for pages on end trying to convince you otherwise". That's all.
Thanks,man.
You're welcome. 
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2010 at 8:46am

Well, no disrespect to you, but at least Vits is willing to admit he might be wrong in his choices and might say "Okay, the movie isn't great, I just enjoyed it and I understand others won't agree with me". You seem to go more for "Well, everyone on IMDb loves it and Ebert loves it, so it MUST be great and you guys are all wrong" or "You guys don't know what you're talking about, I know exactly what I'm talking about". I wouldn't give such a hard time if you would just admit "Hey, M. Night Shy's movies are far from perfect, and he is far from being the next Hitchcock. I just like his movies for his spirited imagination and if you people at the Razzies hate him or disrespect him for the flaws in his storytelling, you have a right to that opinion, I'm not going to harp on for pages on end trying to convince you otherwise". That's all.

Thanks,man.

I just added another to my list:THE VISITOR(2008).

WTF?!! Why do you hate good movies?!?!?!?! I loved that movie!

I think the easiest thing to do for you is click here.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2010 at 5:09pm

The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2010 at 4:30pm

Sometimes, it all comes down to a matter of personal taste, I guess.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2010 at 4:26pm

WTF?!! Why do you hate good movies?!?!?!?! I loved that movie!
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2010 at 2:59pm
Absolutely,and even though most of the movies in my "Worst" list had good reviews,I can take all the hate against me.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2010 at 2:50pm

Actually,half of the movies in my "Worst" list are indies with good reviews.
Sometimes, it all comes down to a matter of personal taste, I guess.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2010 at 12:20pm
Actually,half of the movies in my "Worst" list are indies with good reviews.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2010 at 3:25pm
Well, unlike the s*** Hollywood puts out, indie movies try to be different and have style and a message to them. But it can be like a double edged sword, because the indies don't have studio bosses or producers to tell them what might be wrong with their movies. So you could have a good, creative, indie movie, but no one might like it because it wasn't custom made to please audiences.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2010 at 2:19pm
It tends to happen a lot in indies.UNA SEMANA SOLOS is also like that.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2010 at 2:00pm

I don't know what it is,'cuz the very few moments that are supossed to be funny or dramatic,aren't.Ev'rythin's just a set-up for the next song.
Exactly! That's why I didn't like it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2010 at 1:53pm
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2010 at 8:53pm
And the movie,just like BOTTLE ROCKET,breaks the #1 rule:If you watch a movie,and you(even a little kid)don't know if it's a comedy or a drama,then the movie is bad.

I don't know what it is,'cuz the very few moments that are supossed to be funny or dramatic,aren't.Ev'rythin's just a set-up for the next song.

At the end of the movie,the 2 leads don't get together.I accept that...in deep dramas that bait for Oscars!Not indie musicals that are marketed to be a feel-good movie!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>