Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > ROTTEN TOMATOES' RANKING of 100 WORST REVIEWED MOVIES EVER
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The All-Time 100 BERRY Worst??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The All-Time 100 BERRY Worst??
    Posted: November 23 2010 at 4:47pm
I just saw DRAGONFLY(#90).I gave it 3/10.It won't enter my "Worst Movies" list,but Kevin Costner will enter my "Worst Performances" list.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2010 at 7:43am
I forgot to say that DRAGONFLY offended me a lot because it was a visual rip-off of THE SIXTH SENSE and a little of UNBREAKABLE.The music too.
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2010 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by Vits

I forgot to say that DRAGONFLY offended me a lot because it was a visual rip-off of THE SIXTH SENSE and a little of UNBREAKABLE.The music too.

Yeah, "Dragonfly" was one of the MANY "let's copy from "Sixth Sense" and it's formula for success through dead people among the living and a twist ending" movies from the early 2000s.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2010 at 2:26pm
No,not because of the plot(we all know THE 6TH SENSE wasn't the first one to use it).It's the style that it was shot.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2010 at 6:30pm

No,not because of the plot(we all know THE 6TH SENSE wasn't the first one to use it).

You have to remember, in Hollywood, it's not about who did the plotline first, it's which made was the most successful because of it!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2010 at 7:57am
I just saw MISS MARCH(#39).It doesn't deserve to be in this list.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2010 at 1:03pm

I just saw MISS MARCH(#39).It doesn't deserve to be in this list.
I watched it, too. I will admit, I let out a light chuckle once or twice, mostly at the stupidity of the movie. It's one of those so dumb, you have to laugh at it movies. But, yeah, far from being among the worst of all-time.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2011 at 12:34pm
I just saw GODSEND(#57).

I was scared but during the last part the plot became more and more stupid.The weirdest thing was the church scene because Greg Kinnear is just doing the best he can and Robert DeNiro appears to be too lazy to act.

I gave it 3/10.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2011 at 12:54pm

I also saw SOUL SURVIVORS(#47)and gave it 4/10.Here's my review:

TO ALL "SURVIVORS" WHO SAW THE ENTIRE MOVIE,WARN OTHERS ABOUT IT SO THEY CAN PROTECT THEIR "SOUL"!(**/*****): 

At first I thought the confusion the plot creates was something to praise.But it becomes boring after a while.Just as it becomes less scary.

At the end an explanation is given,but I have two big problems with it:

1)It's so simple it seems writer Stephen Carpenter didn't know what was going on either so he came up with an easy way out.

2)It really just explains the situation rather than the events.A lot is left for the viewer to the decide in an effort to be surrealist.Maybe I would've go for that if this hadn't been made as a slasher thriller.But since the producers also were also part of URBAN LEGEND and I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER,and it stars former teen idols Wes Bentley and Eliza Dushku...you know. 

Grades: D in the U.S. and 4,0 in Chile.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2011 at 2:19pm
I just saw FEARDOTCOM(#30).

The movie was so bad even the title is stupid,because the web site is actually feardotcom.com...?!

It was a little scary,but the plot was almost incomprehensible.Stephen Dorff and Stephen Rea didn't try enough,and Natasha McElhone was plain bad.

I gave this 3/10.
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2011 at 2:48pm
I love Once....

No film captures the atmosphere of a city as good, as Once did with Dublin...
I've been in Ireland twice... and both times I've visited Dublin (which is the music capitol of Europe)...
And I love that city... it's many street performers... and the Temple Bar District (were every bar has live Folk music)...

So automatically I also LOVE Once...

4)Musical:ONCE.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2011 at 3:28pm
The best thing I can say about ONCE is that it's heart was in the right place,but that's the case with many bad movies.

If you use a timer,you'll see most time was spent on the musical numbers.I know that's the rule in musicals,but in this case we see them performing live,or even just listening to it.And all the songs are the same,and it becomes tedious.

Let me repeat it's not one of the worst movies I've seen,but with 1/10,it's the worst musical I've seen...yet.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2011 at 11:41am
I just saw 3 STRIKES(#8).

I've seen awful comedies were I chuckle once,or at least I smile.I swear this time I had a straight face the whole time.The plot goes nowhere,and it's very implausible.Are we suppossed to believe that shooting which happens all the time in those neighborhoods will create such a massive coverage?

I give it 0/10.
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2011 at 1:01pm
Sounds like my viewing of The Ugly Truth.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Transcendence
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2011 at 8:48am
Oh, snap!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678