Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > JUST for FUN POLL: POSSIBLE WORST PICTURE CHOICES for 2010
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The BERRY WORST Movie of 2010 (Thru Aug. 31)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Poll Question: What would YOU Pick as the WORST PICTURE of 2010 thru AUG. 31??
Vote Poll Choice Poll Statistics
[1.68%]
[7.15%]
[0.71%]
[3.18%]
[2.62%]
[14.78%]
[0.26%]
[3.85%]
[13.54%]
[51.40%]
[0.56%]
[0.26%]

Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The BERRY WORST Movie of 2010 (Thru Aug. 31)
    Posted: August 27 2010 at 4:05pm
I just saw the movie SANTA SANGRE(HOLY BLOOD)and gave it 9/10.You won't believe the connection it has with 2 of the possible contenders:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098253/board/thread/118539060

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098253/board/thread/101897283?d=168267373&p=1#168267373
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
rburton View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote rburton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2010 at 3:08pm
I voted for The Last Airbender.  I am hopeful that John will include Alice in Wonderland on the nominating ballot later this year, though.  I know it can't win, but it will remain awful regardless.
For Your Consideration

Dev Patel for WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR in The Last Fartbender
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2010 at 7:01am
Marmaduke should take this hands down...  Why the heck was it not on the list???
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2010 at 7:41am
Here are my thoughts on the movies listed:

Clash of the Titans, The Expendables and The Wolfman: All but out of contention
The Bounty Hunter, Killers, Sex and the City 2 and When in Rome: Vying for Worst Excuse for a Romantic Comedy
Jonah Hex and Repo Men: Ugly and disturbing
The Last Airbender: Lifeless
Twilight: Eclipse: A victim of its own publicity campaign
Vampires Suck: Intensely stupid

Overall, my vote goes to Vampires Suck.
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2010 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Razzilla

Marmaduke should take this hands down...  Why the heck was it not on the list???
Yahoo.com released their list of the 10 worst of the year so far, which included both Marmaduke and Grown Ups, two movies that astonishingly escaped mention in the above poll. Sex in the City 2 and the Last Fartbender were included...I believe it was #3 and Grown Ups showed up at #4.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2010 at 2:26pm
Marmaduke may have been among the worst reviewed of the year, but it was forgettable. 

Originally posted by MiguelAntilsu

Here are my thoughts on the movies listed:

Clash of the Titans, The Expendables and The Wolfman: All but out of contention
The Bounty Hunter, Killers, Sex and the City 2 and When in Rome: Vying for Worst Excuse for a Romantic Comedy

1)Why are they out of contention? 

2)Technically,KILLERS isn't a romantic comedy,just a comedy.
Mayhem5185 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mayhem5185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2010 at 9:39pm
Well, I say that "Clash" should still be in contention because they took a mediocre movie, and made it sh*t! As far as "Expendables" and "Wolfman" go, Wolfman doesn't seem to be generating a whole lot of buzz from us. I'm sure its pretty bad, but it seems to have been forgotten here, so I think it's not a contender and should be off the list. "The Expendables" is geting alot of posts, but there seems to be a consensus, even among some of the bigger anti-Stallone types, that it isn't worth our time -- except for HeadRAZZ, but then again he has a hard on for da sly guy that would put the washington monument to shame :) 

The only thing I expect "The Expendables" will get nominated for is Worst Supporting Actor (Dolph Lundgren) but me personally i would leave it off the ballot to make room for more deserving targets. 

BTW: I voted for "Vampires Suck," because "Grown Ups" wasn't on the poll (do the right thing and add it to the list, HeadRAZZ!) -- Believe me, come Razzie voting time, I'm going to be whopping that ass all over my ballot!  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Several Forum regulars have questioned why GROWN UPS wasn't included in the poll -- Bottom line, while it did get lousy reviews, it wasn't a box office bomb, grossing more than twice what it cost (B.O. MoJo LINK). It  will likely be included on our Nominating Ballot for Worst Screen Couple/Worst Ensemble Cast, but wasn't  hated by most movie-goers enough to earn inclusion in this poll as a Worst Picture contender. As alwaze, those who feel strongly about it are welcome to write it in all over their ballots...  

I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic f**king hatreds! George Carlin
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2010 at 2:02am
Oh, I would never forget how Benicio Del Toro, Emma Blunt, Hugo Weaving and Anthony Hopkins squandered their talents in the always bad and sometimes hilariously bad The Wolfman.  For me, that remains the worst disappointment of the year.  However, it's hard to compete with crud like The Last Airbender and Vampire Sucks
kelemenmarc View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kelemenmarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2010 at 2:03pm
I voted for The Bounty Hunter.

It was the worst movie so far. For me it's not a question. I hated the whole movie.

FYC:
Jennifer Aniston as WORST ACTRESS
Gerard Butler as WORST ACTOR

FYC:
Worst Movie: The Bounty Hunter
Worst Actor: Johnny Depp (Alice in Wonderland / The Tourist)
DaveThePhotoGuy View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote DaveThePhotoGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2010 at 5:57am
My vote goes to "Vampires Suck." I haven't seen "When in Rome", "Last Airbender" or "Jonah Hex" yet, but will...and I can guess now that they will be better than that piece of sh*t...and even though I will never watch "Twatlight: Itsh*ts" or "3 Hookers and their Mum 2," I know even they are better than "Vampires Suck!"
I think they kinda sound like Depeche Mode
kelemenmarc View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kelemenmarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2010 at 8:42pm
When in Rome wasn't that bad...I think Grow Ups was weaker.  If i have to give an award for When in Rome it would be Worst Supp Actor: Dax Shepard. He is so baaaadddd....

WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR: Dax Shepard for When in Rome
FYC:
Worst Movie: The Bounty Hunter
Worst Actor: Johnny Depp (Alice in Wonderland / The Tourist)
Paroxetine Samurai View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paroxetine Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2010 at 8:12am
I am surprised Knight and Day wasn't in the poll... I watched it and thought it was worthy of quite a few Razzies.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2010 at 9:45am
On June 25, Grown-Ups got a forum here instead of Knight & Day. You must be really disappointed, but if you thought K & D was bad, you should read our discussions of all the bad movies over the past 4 months or so. 

So far, 2010 makes 2009 look like The Golden Age of Cinema...  

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2010 at 10:33am
Welcome to the Razzie Forum, Paroxetine Samurai

But the reviews for Knight & Day were mixed, not bad.

BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2010 at 12:16pm
I saw "Knight & Day" in theaters. It wasn't trying to be anything it wasn't. If you went in expecting a silly spy movie with Tom Cruise acting all crazy and Cameron Diaz running around in a bikini, you got what you paid for. "Grown-Ups" was being sold to us as a reunion of the 1994/95 season of SNL ... only not funny at all.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
JoeBoyden View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBoyden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2010 at 4:53pm
My top 6 worst movies of 2010 (based on what I've seen so far):

1. Killers
2. Grown Ups
3. Furry Vengeance
4. Last Air Bender
5. TIE: Our Family Wedding AND Leap Year
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>