Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > JUST for FUN POLL: POSSIBLE WORST PICTURE CHOICES for 2010
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The BERRY WORST Movie of 2010 (Thru Aug. 31)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Poll Question: What would YOU Pick as the WORST PICTURE of 2010 thru AUG. 31??
Vote Poll Choice Poll Statistics
[1.68%]
[7.15%]
[0.71%]
[3.18%]
[2.62%]
[14.78%]
[0.26%]
[3.85%]
[13.54%]
[51.40%]
[0.56%]
[0.26%]

Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The BERRY WORST Movie of 2010 (Thru Aug. 31)
    Posted: October 13 2010 at 6:16pm
Was that called for? I don't think so.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2010 at 7:04pm
What? it's true! M. Night is living off his past success and you guys worship the ground he walks on like he's still a genius who pops out one Oscar-worthy blockbuster after another ... which he doesn't! He's not the next Spielberg, he's the new Mike Cimino.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2010 at 12:35pm
Whatever it is I think of Shyamalan, I accept that others don't like him. I never said he was the next Spielberg. My point was that what you said earlier about MWG and me was obviously an insult, and I thought it came out of nowhere. 
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2010 at 5:09pm
It was mentioned that Dev Patel might have choosen to star in "Last Airbender" due to M. Night Shyamalan, who has been getting his work greenlit based on successes he had in the (distant) past. Considering you and MWG are so quick to defend him, it would appear that, like Shyalmalan's career, your love of his movies are best on his (distant) past successes. 

I know you didn't call him the next Spielberg, a magazine writer did ... and he couldn't have been any more wrong.  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Actually, Shyamalan wasn't just written about as "The Next Spielberg," he was featured on the cover of NEWSWEEK with that headline in the wake of his early successes SIXTH SENSE and SIGNS...

The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
camillechen View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote camillechen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2010 at 7:46pm

Sex and the City 2! 

bigbar4 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigbar4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2010 at 6:44pm
"Sex and the City, Too" really hits home in a lot of the essential emotional elements of filmmaking, but it goes about these desired effects in an entirely backwards fashion.  This is a film that may quite easily have the audience laughing, crying, getting sick to their stomachs, vomiting, and even contemplating suicide.  The emotional rollercoaster that is "Sex and the City, Too" achieves such successes by literally forcing viewers to sit through nearly two and a half hours of greedy, whiny, stubborn, ignorant, lazy, and UGLY middle aged women who are obsessed with dressing up like drag queens despite the fact that they are presented as females.  Not only does this movie contain the same excruciatingly gluttonous (lack of a) plot as the series and the first movie, it is set in Dubai making it all the more "in your face".  Featuring guest appearances from Miley Cyrus and Liza Manelli, "Sex and the City, Too" should easily "win" a few categories and hopefully it will be re-considered by certain people for "Worst Picture" before the spray painted gold is handed out.
shaurya View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote shaurya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 4:01am
I ll consider the last airbender as well ! 
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by bigbar4

"Sex and the City, Too" really hits home in a lot of the essential emotional elements of filmmaking, but it goes about these desired effects in an entirely backwards fashion.  This is a film that may quite easily have the audience laughing, crying, getting sick to their stomachs, vomiting, and even contemplating suicide.  The emotional rollercoaster that is "Sex and the City, Too" achieves such successes by literally forcing viewers to sit through nearly two and a half hours of greedy, whiny, stubborn, ignorant, lazy, and UGLY middle aged women who are obsessed with dressing up like drag queens despite the fact that they are presented as females.  Not only does this movie contain the same excruciatingly gluttonous (lack of a) plot as the series and the first movie, it is set in Dubai making it all the more "in your face".  Featuring guest appearances from Miley Cyrus and Liza Manelli, "Sex and the City, Too" should easily "win" a few categories and hopefully it will be re-considered by certain people for "Worst Picture" before the spray painted gold is handed out.
Yep, that sums up the movies and TV series quite nicely.
Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2011 at 11:52pm
If you ask my opinion, either 'The Last Fart-Bender' or 'Vampires Suck... BUT NOT AS MUCH AS THIS MOVIE!' have the Worst Picture trophy in the bag (unless there are dark horses, like 'Burlesque' and 'Eek-Lips', waiting in the wings to seize their chances).
You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2011 at 5:53am
Film Reel, didn't see Burlesque on the worst picture shortlist of my nomination ballot, so you can forget about that one.
Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2011 at 7:54am
The reason I mentioned 'Burlesque' Vhied was coz, according to some news sources, it's on the Razzie shortlist so in your case, it would be a horse so dark you wouldn't even know it was there.
You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2011 at 7:58am
I am a voting member and have the nomination ballot right here in my hand. So i can say to you that it isn't on the shortlist for worst picture.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234