Forum Home Forum Home > MOVIES & DVDs of the WEEK > Best Bad DVD of the Week
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

THE FOG as Worst DVD of the Week

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE FOG as Worst DVD of the Week
    Posted: January 25 2006 at 3:51am

THE FOG on DVD

With 93% of the critics on Rotten Tomatoes slamming it, this should have been a shoo-in for our Worst Remake or Sequel RAZZIE -- But 2005 had so many other awful remakes, sequels and rip-offs that FOG got left behind in Hollywood's rush to show just how UN-original it could be. Here's your chance to check out if it's as bad as they say. So...What THE FOG are you waiting for??

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Sarah View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2006 at 5:03am

My brother bought "The Fog" DVD and I actually watched it...ugh!  The best part was Tom Welling (and what girl can say "no" to him?). 

lois7375 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote lois7375 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2008 at 7:13pm
really ??
I love this movie ... crazy world!

Everybody said that this movie is horribly bad ... Oh. Maybe my taste in movie is bad !?!?
alluregt View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote alluregt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2011 at 9:39am
My opinion about this movie is also not good. But my friends liked it..so our taste in movies really differs... 
 Post Reply Post Reply