Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > CAPTION THIS! Put Something of Yours in Their Mouth...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Latest Fashion from Paris...Hilton

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Latest Fashion from Paris...Hilton
    Posted: May 24 2009 at 5:58am

3-TIME RAZZIE® "WINNER" PARIS HILTON SPORTS a TRULY SPACEY LOOK on the RED CARPET at CANNES. CAN YOU COME UP with a FUNNY CAPTION for the PHOTO BELOW?

WE'LL GETCHA STARTED...

PARIS: "It's on loan from my Great Aunt Zsa Zsa. She wore it when she starred in QUEEN OF OUTER SPACE..."

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
#1-Movie-Fan! View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote #1-Movie-Fan! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2009 at 6:07am

Paris: "And it's environmentally chic, too -- It's entirely made from recycled kitchen trash bags!"

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2009 at 11:41am

"They wouldn't let me show up naked, so I guess I'll have to wear this to lengthen my 15 minutes of fame for one more hour."

"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
dipitlow555 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dipitlow555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2009 at 11:59am

"Don't be alarmed! It's just my costume for the new Repo! sequel!!"

cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2009 at 5:59pm

Hey, spacey is as spacey does. . . .

CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2009 at 12:28am

Looks like someone got into a fight with a box of Aluminum foil...and lost!

Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2009 at 2:41am

NEW from Mattel...  It's White Trash Barbie...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2009 at 10:33am
We interupt this thread for an important news break: Paris Hilton has exactly the same expression on her face in this photo that she has in every photo of her EVER taken. We now return you to the thread.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2009 at 4:33am

The lack of facial expressions might be because she injects herself with Botox on a daily basis to make sure she will never age ... ever.

You stay classy, Paris!

"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
 Post Reply Post Reply