Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on NON-NOMINATED 2008 RELEASES w/LYNX! > COMPLETE LIST of ELIGIBLE 2008 TITLES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Lonely Lady!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote koosachtak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Lonely Lady!
    Posted: September 16 2008 at 4:47pm

I personally believe that EVERY YEAR The Lonely Lady should win Worst Picture. It is without a doubt the single most HILARIOUSLY bad movie ever made. From Pia's meltdown to her husband waving the garden hose (or is THIS more your kick?!) NOTHING comes close.

PopcornAvenger View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote PopcornAvenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2008 at 10:35pm

Lonely Lady is notorious, there's no doubt. It makes it surprising the Globes rebounded after it became public that her husband bought her the award.

Awarding it every year, however, would make the Razzies pretty boring . . . .

stellaf View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote stellaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2009 at 12:16am
Hello everyone,
I am Stella and I am completely agree with you that every year the Lonely Lady should win Worst Picture. Especially after it became public that her husband bought her the Globe award.

Stella 
 Post Reply Post Reply