Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > The Very Best of Hollywood's BERRY Worst
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Omega Code (1999)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote flutegirlrockz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Omega Code (1999)
    Posted: November 27 2007 at 8:11pm

Has anyone else seen this peice of crap? I've seen some bad movies in my time, but this is THE worst! I was amazed it didn't win (or at least get nominated for) a Razzie.

Response from Head RAZZberry: First off, WELCOME TO OUR FORUM! As I often point out in my postings, even we can't Razz EVERY bad movie that comes along. I do recall reading awful things about OMEGA CODE when it was released, but the fact that it grossed a relatively paltry $12 million (and was rated by only 98 members) at B.O. MoJo may help explain its escape from RAZZberry Wrath.

For other users interested in what flutegirlrockz is talking about, here's a LINK to the IMDb page for OMEGA CODE...

Movie Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Movie Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2007 at 4:01am
I've seen it (and the sequel MEGGIDO) and they were BOTH bad!
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2007 at 2:23am

I've seen it:  It's one of several really bad depictions of "end times" prophecy.  Well, it's not so much about prophecy; it's more about numerology.  Imagine someone took a watered-down version of The DaVinci Code and merged it with The Omen.  I hope Michael York, Catherine Oxenberg and Michael Ironside were paid very well, because their terrible acting in this badly scripted movie will remain on their resumes until the end of time... 

Post Reply Post Reply