Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005 Film Discussions > DOOM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Rock is Back...and Ready 2 RAZZ?!?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote bill the builder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Rock is Back...and Ready 2 RAZZ?!?!?
    Posted: January 30 2006 at 8:30pm
wait!!!! i know!!! nasty man!! i get it you must be the negative jack ass
that brings down a room, i get it , its ok, you can be your self..... i accept
you for who you are.
ya jack ass
bill the builder View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote bill the builder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 8:41pm
r.i.p eddie guerrero, and go , rvd and rey!
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 6:31pm
Well, sorry, The Rock, but after a few years of acting, you're getting Razzed!
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
Robertin View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Robertin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 5:39am

In that case, sportsartist, the Razzies are a little late for him, don´t ya think?

James J Semays View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote James J Semays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2006 at 8:24am
 I thought that a movie based on one of my favorite games was going to be good boy was I wrong on the james scale of -5 to 10 DOOM with the Rock gets a 3 only because of BFG 9000
Black-Minerva View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Black-Minerva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2006 at 1:38pm

I'm surprised to see the Rock being selected as a razzie nominee for worst actor of 2005 for his work in Doom.  It makes absolutely no sense to me .

Why was the Rock even selected as a Razzie nominee?  Someone please explain it to me.

Black-Minerva View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Black-Minerva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2006 at 1:58pm

I can think of a couple of actors who actually deserve a razzie instead of the Rock.  They are the following men:

Christian Slater for Alone in the Dark and

Orlando Bloom for Elizabethtown

How is it that the Rock can be nomineed for a razzie and these guys aren't?  To me this says a lot about the whole razzie awards nomination process

HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2006 at 1:49am
To reiterate: Both Christian Slater and Orlando Bloom were listed as possible 2005 Worst Actor choices on this year's RAZZIE Nominating Ballot (for Bloom, we actually listed ELIZABETHTOWN and KINGDOM OF HEAVEN). If it's any comfort to those of you defending Rock, he actually came in fifth in the field, and only beat out sixth place Johnny Knoxville (for DUKES OF HAZZARD, THE RINGER and DALTRY CALHOUN) by a handful of votes...
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
thorshammer View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote thorshammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 7:58am
The Rock is a Crock.  This was pretty bad.  I'm glad I didn't see it in the theater.
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2007 at 2:06pm
I didn't like this film. There's not as much action as I thought and the lighting was bad. It was too dark to see anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12