Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005/26th RAZZIE® Awards Discussions & Forums > HOUSE of WAX (aka HOUSE of WHACKS)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Soundtrack

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Soundtrack
    Posted: June 02 2010 at 12:31pm
While the film doesn't get much love as it should, the soundtrack certainly doesn't get enough love as it should. In my opinion, it ranks up there with some of the best soundtracks ever created. Because of this, I've taken the liberty to post the entire HoW soundtrack on Youtube for your hearing pleasure, hopefully making the score more well known. I think it's truly underrated: http://www.youtube.com/user/moviewizguy#grid/user/CDFD88F0AD5AB8B4
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2010 at 2:13pm
You do know that YouTube removes all copyrighted material because they live in fear of being sued? Just saying, don't be surprised if you tell you to remove all the videos. 
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2010 at 5:02pm
Yeah, I've gotten into lots of trouble before by posting loads of copyrighted material. I've gotten so many warnings that, at one point, my account was banned. But thanks to my legal skills (well, I actually got help from a person who was in the same situation I was), I've managed to make  "my case" and they restored my account, so it's all good for now. And yes, they e-mailed me about the copyright issues, but they're still viewable, unless the owner of the music decides to change their mind.  
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2010 at 5:23pm
Well, the owners of the music usually don't like their music floating around for people to hear for free, so we'll see how long it lasts. It's a nice gesture to the music fans, but the music industry can sometimes be just as money-hungry as the movie industry.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
 Post Reply Post Reply