Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > MEMBER-STARTED FORUMS on 2011 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

THE THING (2011)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE THING (2011)
    Posted: October 13 2011 at 2:31pm
Oh that must mean it's okay.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2011 at 8:18am
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2011 at 5:19am
It's a common misconception that he wrote ANOES. He merely re-wrote it, adding the "micronaps" aspect to the film, which is one of the more original updates in the ELM STREET remake. The original writer was Wesley Strick.  

Originally posted by Vits

And the writer...well, on one hand, he improved the FINAL DESTINATION saga with the 5th movie. On the other hand, he insulted A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET with the remake from last year. 
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2011 at 9:52pm
The 1982 version of The Thing is one of my favorite movies of all time. Also, one of the writers is Ron Moore, creater of the new Battlestar Galactica, one of the best shows of the decade.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2011 at 3:31pm
I don't know if I mentioned this or not,but this looks a lot like WHITEOUT. 

The cast includes: 
-Mary Elizabeth Winsted: Like a lot of actors, she became recognizable in bad movies, but as she's been getting famous, she's been seen in good movies. But is she a good actress?  

-Joel Edgerton: It's been weeks since he was praised in WARRIOR, but now he's here. Where is his career going? By the way, he was also in the Razzie nominated STAR WARS II & III. 

-Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje: Aside from his TV work(LOST and OZ), most of his movie decisions have been questionable, including G.I. JOE

-Ulrich Thomsen: He was also in SEASON OF THE WITCH. Could he be a contender?

-Eric Christian Olsen: The only cast member who's already been nominated for a Razzie. But it was for Worst Screen Couple. Maybe he'll be up for an acting award this year?

As for the crew,this is the director's debut. And the writer...well, on one hand, he improved the FINAL DESTINATION saga with the 5th movie. On the other hand, he insulted A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET with the remake from last year. 

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2011 at 2:49pm
WHILE SCHUMACHERH8TER AND THE REST OF THE RAZZIE MEMBERS DISCUSS WHY NIC CAGE NEEDS HIS WORST ACTOR RAZZIE for TRESPASS, THE THING MANAGED TO ESCAPE WITHOUT GETTING AN OFFICIAL FORUM.

BUT IT WON'T ESCAPE WITHOUT GETTING A MEMBER-STARTED FORUM, SO WITHOUT FURTHER-ADO...DISCUSS AWAY!

IT'S NOT HUMAN ENOUGH TO GET BLISTERED WITH RAZZIE NOMINATIONS!
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12