Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Basics > Entire RAZZIE® History, Year-by-Year: 1980-2013
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Twilight Saga: Rest in Peace

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Twilight Saga: Rest in Peace
    Posted: May 20 2013 at 9:30am
Oh, I see. It's fine by me. I think no one here really has any huge prejudice against anyone's sexuality or ethnicity -- at least, I'm not aware of anyone. 

I apologize for bringing it up.

Worst Career Achievement: Kim Jong-Un
THIS MUST HAPPEN!!!

moviecritic1994 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 9:45am
Thanks Oriam -- it's okay. I am "out," but I don't really advertise it, because it's just a part of who I am, not all of who I am. But anyway, I'd like to get back to what we do here: Our proud work of trashing horrible films like Twilight! 

If you care to find me, Look to the Western Sky :)
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 10:31am
You're right!
THIS MUST HAPPEN!!!

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 6:33pm
I don't mind you liking guys. But I do mind you thinking Eddie Murphy is hot -- I mean... Why?! 

Originally posted by moviecritic1994

I'm not sure if I want to watch "A Thousand Words". Granted, I didn't cringe and try go to a safe place while watching the trailer (Oggiloves ) but to me the film seems very dated with a really RIDICULOUS CONCEPT.

1000 WORDS is dated. It was released 4 years after it was filmed, and has pop culture references from 2008 that had no relevance in 2012 That's why we always trash filmmakers like Seltzer-Berg, who rely on that.

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 8:33pm
I think Eddie Murphy is sort of a "male cougar" -- I don't know, there's just something about him. I like a guy who can make me laugh ha ha :) 

But enough of that...  

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 8:35pm
Why did the people at DreamWorks wait so long to release 1000 Words anyway?
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 2:34am
I personally have no idea what the thought process was behind why they delayed the release of 1000 Words. I will say this, if there is anything I begrudgingly have to give the movie, it's that it had a good "message," but it had already been conveyed much better in other movies.
THIS MUST HAPPEN!!!

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 6:49am
I heard from other people that 1000 Words is pretty much a Rip off of "Liar Liar" -- Is that a fair statement?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 1:20pm
Here's the thing: After many "high concept" movies in the '80s involving something fantastic happening to the main character just so he/she could learn a life lesson, GROUNDHOG DAY made the concept popular again. Then LIAR LIAR started a new trend where the main character had to be a workaholic dad. Since then, there have been many movies like that. So... I'd say NO, 1000 WORDS isn't really a rip-off, since this has practically become a sub-genre.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 1:42pm
VITS just one more question, are you still against me being attracted to Eddie Murphy?   
mbh View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote mbh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 1:57pm
That's some crazy talk right there, man.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 2:04pm
Like I said, I think of him as kind of a "male cougar"  

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 2:52pm
Hey, what do I know? I once had a crush on Miley Cyrus, despite really disliking southern people who don't realize when they're close to being rednecks (I've met a bunch of them personally). But not anymore! But I must be wrong, since she was recently voted The Hottest Woman Alive by Maxim magazine.
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2013 at 5:03pm
I actually am not as huge on Miley Cyrus as I was growing up. Sure, she was okay looking, but she was a bad actress and she didn't sing well. 

But, I digress, since like Vits mentioned, she's been voted The Hottest Woman Alive in Maxim.
Pictures move, do they?
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2013 at 5:14pm
Jacqueline Saburido is hotter than Miley Cyrus.

Originally posted by Grounder the Critic

I actually am not huge on Miley Cyrus as I was growing up. Sure, she was okay looking, but she was a bad actress and she didn't sing good. But, I digress, since like Vits mentioned, she's voted as The Hottest Woman Alive in Maxim.

THIS MUST HAPPEN!!!

Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2013 at 5:15pm
I'm into Jennifer Lawrence nowadays! She's way, WAY sexier than Miley.
Pictures move, do they?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>