Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIE® Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: The Vampire Albino Clown vs The Shirtless Werewolf
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Vampire Albino Clown vs The Shirtless Werewolf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Vampire Albino Clown vs The Shirtless Werewolf
    Posted: July 02 2010 at 2:43pm
I'm avoiding finding out anything more about the Last Fart Bender than I absolutely have to at this time, because it is becoming a dead on certainty that I am going to have to watch it sometime after the Razzie nominating ballot comes out...  
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2010 at 2:48pm
I think you're spot-on right, saturnwatcher.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2010 at 2:52pm
The concensus has been made:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQKQ_mH3cH0
And here's something extra:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAifXnvq9Qs
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
TaRaN-RoD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote TaRaN-RoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2010 at 8:40pm
This piece of crap MUST win every Razzies in every categories!! It's already a shame that New Moon didn't win anything, with this one we should correct the mistake!! All "Worst Picture", "Worst Screenplay", "Worst Actress: Kristen Stewart", etc. EVERYTHING!!!

And the one who named "The Expendables" would you shut the hell out!! It will be nothing else than the best movie of the year with Shutter Island and Inception!!

Stallone and DiCaprio FTW !!!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2010 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by TaRaN-RoD

This piece of crap MUST win every Razzies in every categories!! It's already a shame that New Moon didn't win anything, with this one we should correct the mistake!! All "Worst Picture", "Worst Screenplay", "Worst Actress: Kristen Stewart", etc. EVERYTHING!!!

And the one who named "The Expendables" would you shut the hell out!! It will be nothing else than the best movie of the year with Shutter Island and Inception!!

Yeah, "Eclipse" isn't going to sweep anything, thanks to "Last Fartbender".

"Expendables" will be on par with "Shutter Island" and "Inception"? Ah ... I'll let saturnwatcher take it from here ...
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2010 at 8:04am

Wow. lol
TaRaN-RoD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote TaRaN-RoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2010 at 11:17am

People of Razzie team, your opinion about The Expendables doesn't worth crap because you just hate Stallone, this is it, this is everything! You don't understand that not only Stallone is a great artist, but also that EVEN if you don't like him he is able of doing something great!

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2010 at 12:32pm

People of Razzie team, your opinion about The Expendables doesn't worth crap because you just hate Stallone, this is it, this is everything! You don't understand that not only Stallone is a great artist, but also that EVEN if you don't like him he is able of doing something great!
And you need to know just because your favorite actor is in the movie, that doesn't mean that by default it will be a great movie. "Shutter Island" and "Inception" aren't great movies just because Dicaprio is in them. They are great because they have great writers/directors behind the camera so ALL aspects of filmmaking are good. You could have Robert De Niro, Joe Pesci, Al Pacino, and Tom Hanks all in a movie together, but if the movie is directed by Uwe Boll, it will suck no matter who stars in it because the man behind the scenes has no talent. Now, I'm not one to jump the gun and declare "Expendables" the shoe-in for Worst Picture, but if it gets single digit scores at RT and bombs at the box office, it's going to be in serious trouble with Razzie voters.
TaRaN-RoD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote TaRaN-RoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2010 at 4:26pm
The Expendables should go at the Academy Awards, not the Razzies... Is it all because it's an action movie?? Is it really what you guys think, that all action movies are stupid...???
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2010 at 5:29pm

The Expendables should go at the Academy Awards, not the Razzies... Is it all because it<s an action movie?? Is it really what you guys think, that all action movies are stupid...???
I know you love Stallone and all, but there is no way this movie is going anywhere near the Oscars. Spike TV's Scream Awards, sure, Saturn Awards, maybe, but not the Oscars. And yes, in the eyes of Oscar voters, action movies are stupid. But, if you do go see this movie and see some kind of higher meaning behind it other than gun fights, fist fights, and stuff being blown up, more power to you.
TaRaN-RoD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote TaRaN-RoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2010 at 6:22pm
I see a philosophical sense in a lot of Sly's movies that people don't seem to see! And I support my opinion that one day Sly's gonna return to the Oscars with nominations!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2010 at 6:31pm

I see a philosophical sense in a lot of Sly's movies that people don't seem to see! And I support my opinion that one day Sly's gonna return to the Oscars with nominations!
Then please, do tell, list these philosophical senses that you see in all of Stallone's movies. This is something we all NEED to hear.
TaRaN-RoD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote TaRaN-RoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2010 at 7:29pm
Just take Paradise Alley, it shows that a family is strong enough to make forget about loving a woman!

Rocky, an all time masterpiece, shows to us that whoever you are, you could succeed in life!

First Blood, it shows how the Vietnam Veterans were traumatized in war, and how they cannot act once home!

Cobra, crime never pays!

Get Carter, family worths revenge!

Cop Land, society isn't fair at all!

I could continu but I think I'm okay with this for the moment!

And in all these movies Stallone acts great!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2010 at 8:43pm

Just take Paradise Alley, it shows that a family is strong enough to make forget about loving a woman!

Rocky, an all time masterpiece, shows to us that whoever you are, you could succeed in life!

First Blood, it shows how the Vietnam Veterans were traumatized in war, and how they cannot act once home!

Cobra, crime never pays!

Get Carter, family worths revenge!

Cop Land, society isn't fair at all!

I could continu but I think I'm okay with this for the moment!

And in all these movies Stallone acts great!
No, you have to keep going, because I don't think we are convinced. I mean, come on, there's a deeper meaning to "Cobra"?! Even Stallone himself said he regrets making that movie. The very first "Rocky" and "Rambo" movies I'll give you credit for, however after those movies, every sequel just went into a downward spiral.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2010 at 9:18pm

And I support my opinion that one day Sly's gonna return to the Oscars with nominations!
The only reason why he was nominated for "Best Actor" was because it was his first main role and people hadn't seen that kind of acting,which suited perfectly with the role,which he wrote for himself.That's also the reason why he won't be nominated again,because he always act the same way.I'd say he has as much facial versability as Taylor Lautner.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2010 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Vits

The only reason why he was nominated for "Best Actor" was because it was his first main role and people hadn't seen that kind of acting,which suited perfectly with the role,which he wrote for himself.That's also the reason why he won't be nominated again,because he always act the same way.I'd say he has as much facial versability as Taylor Lautner.
Thank you for that explaination, Vits. That is what we trying to explain to Taran, but it seems his childhood memories of Stallone are too powerful for him to understand this.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>