Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIE® Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: The Vampire Albino Clown vs The Shirtless Werewolf
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Vampire Albino Clown vs The Shirtless Werewolf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TaRaN-RoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Vampire Albino Clown vs The Shirtless Werewolf
    Posted: July 21 2010 at 1:25pm
Yes I know Stallone regrets a lot of the movies he's done... but we're off topic, let's talk about this in the Stallone's section!
But what I have to say about Twilight, is that it's the worst movie ever made so I hope the third one will pick up at leat 1 Razzie! Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattisson are all three just awful!
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2010 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by TaRaN-RoD

Yes I know Stallone regrets a lot of the movies he's done... but we're off topic, let's talk about this in the Stallone's section!
But what I have to say about Twilight, is that it's the worst movie ever made so I hope the third one will pick up at leat 1 Razzie! Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattisson are all three just awful!
Okay, no more Stallone bashing in this section.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
ziesha View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ziesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2010 at 2:02am
I really loved Robert 's role in this movie. Must say that crew really works hard on this kind of movie, and Kristen was also looking very gorgeous in this!  

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2010 at 2:09pm
Well yeah, everything looks good on a superficial level, but once you get past how everything looks, the rest of the movie is quite hollow...  

The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 3:07pm
Like Miguel predicted,this is the most nominated movie at the People's Choice Awards with 8.I told him INCEPTION had more chances,but I didn't know they were competing in the same categories!

Obviously I won't vote for "Movie","Drama Movie","Movie Actor"(Pattinson and Lautner),"On-Screen Team" or "Movie Star Under 25"(Stewart and Pattinson).But Maybe "Movie Actress"(Stewart),because she acts alright.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 7:37pm

Anyone who votes for Twilight Saga: Eclipse at the Choice Awards, here's a message for you: Don't be surprised if, a decade later, you look back and ask, "What did I ever see in that series?"

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 8:28pm
It will win almost everything and anything it's just for. Cue the token Miguel complaining about how these movies will bring about the end of humanity!
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 8:50pm
He's not the only one. Breaking Dawn Part 2 is scheduled, if I'm not mistaken, for the last two months of the Mayan Calendar at the end of 2012.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 9:21pm
Yeah, but you could say that the possibility of Sarah Palin being elected President would also be around that time.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2010 at 7:46am
I don't think so: 

This will win "Actress" and "Star Under 25", and INCEPTION will win "Movie" and "Movie Drama". They both could win "Actor" and "On-Screen team". It's a tie then.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2010 at 7:59pm
Well, I did say "almost!"  

Originally posted by Vits

Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

It will win almost everything and anything it's just for.

I don't think so:

This will win "Actress" and "Star Under 25",and INCEPTION willwin "Movie" and "Movie Drama".They both could win "Actor" and "On-Screen team".It's a tie then.

Areyouserious? View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Areyouserious? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2010 at 5:14am
I agree, I think the dialogue is way too cheesy,the point never seems to arrive,
And I believe I lost a pair of pants playing a game that involves taking a shot whenever kristen stewart breathes unnesicarily.
I am fifteen myself, read the books and MOVED ON. I hate taylor lautner despite that I am a
Teenage girl , and I really enjoy pattinson in how to be.How is it that lautner cannot produce a ashen or even angry face? We all know he's on 'roids.  

Originally posted by Julianstark

Taylor Lautner is overdue for a Razzie nomination. I thought Pattinson was actually decent in New Moon, so his nomination for that still baffles me. Lautner, however... that kid is absolutely terrible! Hopefully he'll get a Worst Actor nod for this and Valentine's Day (a movie I kind of enjoyed, guiltily. But Lautner was still terrible, as usual). 

I will be famous:) Till then I'll prove how ridiculous hollywood is.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2010 at 8:59am

I don't think so: 

This will win "Actress" and "Star Under 25", and INCEPTION will win "Movie" and "Movie Drama". They both could win "Actor" and "On-Screen team". It's a tie then.
I forgot THE SOCIAL NETWORK was loved by audiences as much as critics.That will win "Movie Drama".
suziqueues View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote suziqueues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2011 at 7:13am
You are obviously one of those people who looks for the worst part of every person/situation...  ECLIPSE is not the best movie ever made, but it is quite obvious that someone who has a problem with all the Twilight attention signed up to cast their dutiful vote.  The film is true to the book for the most part.  What bothered me most was that it was fairly easy to see what was done outdoors vs. on a set.  That's a production/directorial issue. 

And, if anyone wants to go toe to toe to Rob's performance in "Remember Me", I'm encouraging that idea --  It was a great movie, and he did a spectacular job in it.

My husband took me to the first Twilight movie and we laughed through most of it (it was hard to do justice to that great novel and Rosalie looked more like a drag-queen that "the most beautiful" girl in the world).  Now Nikki Reed looks great, so I hope nothing negative sticks there.  My husband couldn't figure out why I laughed profusely when we watched "Shark Boy and Lava Girl" with our daughter one day - until he finally saw "New Moon" - favorite line from Shark Boy (almost reused in the theater scene in New Moon; "are you hungry; want a knuckle sandwhich?".  Out of the three movies so far, this one was the one my husband wanted to see.  Vampires emerging from the water; an army to kill annoying, self-absorbed Bella, et al.  

When I saw the 1st trailer for this, it was the worst I'd ever seen -- All it showed was BELLA wondering who she'll choose, instead of telling us what the plot was going to be.

When I saw the new trailer in the MTV Movie Awards, they actually showed the plot, but I didn't care, because it had the most ridiculous dialogue I've heard in a long time.
LTA,
SuziQueues
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2011 at 6:09pm
Welcome Suziqueues.

You misread.I was judging the trailer.I haven't even seen thee movie.

Jennifar View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jennifar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2011 at 8:54am
I like the vampire and shirtless but there are Other terrible films like Killers, Grown-Ups, The Bounty Hunter, The Spy Next Door, Jonah Hex, Vampires Suck, Furry Vengeance, Marmaduke, Sex and the City 2, etc. will stand in its way.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>