Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIE® Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: The Vampire Albino Clown vs The Shirtless Werewolf
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Vampire Albino Clown vs The Shirtless Werewolf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jennifar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Vampire Albino Clown vs The Shirtless Werewolf
    Posted: February 18 2011 at 8:57am
The first trailer is not so good even my friends said that this is the one of the worst film in the world.
Jennifar View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jennifar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2011 at 8:58am
I like the movie and like the every part of the role played by Robert.
theonlydevice007 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote theonlydevice007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2011 at 8:09am
Thanks for sharing imdb & links , I love this movie series!  
Jenneez View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jenneez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2011 at 8:19pm
This movie should certainly get a Razzie 1. This is one of the best Vampire movies of all time. Enough said!
Jenneez View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jenneez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2011 at 8:21pm
This is one of the best Vampire Love stories of all time. I simply well writtin movie. That is just my opinion, this one should certainly get RazzieD!
robbie bugg View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote robbie bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2011 at 3:10am
Yes,you are right...  

moviecritic123 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2011 at 9:55pm
I'm sorry, but I can't hate on the Twilight saga. Don't you get it, it's hilarious. "It's like a big-budget B-movie and not everyone is in on the joke"-Obsurus Lupa.
SuperTeenTopia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2011 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by moviecritic123

I'm sorry, but I can't hate on the Twilight saga. Don't you get it, it's hilarious. "It's like a big-budget B-movie and not everyone is in on the joke"-Obsurus Lupa.
Sadly, I don't think anyone is in on the joke, especially the fans and the media who treat this series like it's the most important movies you will ever see.
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2011 at 8:55am
This movie was included here:
Any thoughts?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567