Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2006 MOVIES w/LYNX! > THE COVENANT
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

These Gize RILLY Suck!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: These Gize RILLY Suck!!
    Posted: August 27 2006 at 8:06am

FROM 4-TIME WORST DIRECTOR NOMINEE RENNY HARLIN, THIS ONE COMBINES ELEMENTS of LOST BOYS, MTV and MENUDO into a MELANGE of SOUL-SUCKING, MIND-NUMBING NONSENSE...

Go Ahead -- Sink Your Teeth in and Go 2 Town!

"Okay, so maybe opening a Satanic-themed scented candle shop wasn't the wisest investment of Covenant funds..." 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 9:21am
Looks like "the Craft" with y-chromosomes.
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 8:42am

Lost Boys?? I was wondering if they were ever going to get around to making Lost Boys II...

Originally posted by HeadRAZZBerry

FROM 4-TIME WORST DIRECTOR NOMINEE RENNY HARLIN, THIS ONE COMBINES ELEMENTS of LOST BOYS...

image from The Lost Boys

OOOPPSS...DAMN...Sorry! My mistake...I was actually getting excited...For a moment, I actually thought COVENANT was a sequel to the Lost Boys, not somebody's idea of a supposedly Original screenplay...Oh, Well!   

The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2006 at 9:15am
Nope, this one's not "original" in the least! I have a 13 year old niece, who's probably the exact target audience for this dreck. When I asked her yesterday if she planned to see it, she looked at me and said (in her best Valley Girl voice): "Total DVD ren-tal-l-l-l-l!!!"
Everything SUX!
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2006 at 9:37am
This movie may just look like another one of those horrible religious-like ideas from Hollywood. This will join in with The Da Vinci Code and The Omen (2006) as another religious-like films to become possible Razzie contenders.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2006 at 4:47pm

Right now the only thing that is saving this movie from the prestiges 0% club at RT Land is one reviewer I think accidentally gave it a fresh rating!

UPDATE: Still no change on my last comment, right now it is just one review short from the 0% club at Rotten Tomatoes, witch because of that one review it will never happen!

The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2007 at 2:30pm
I saw it and actually liked it! Gosh, it's what I like to call a stupid/fun movie: It's stupid and fun. The characters are great, the action and special effects are good. It's just your usual forgettable movie, but it's better than you'd expect!
 Post Reply Post Reply