Forum Home Forum Home > 2007 RAZZIE® MOVIE FORUMS w/LYNX! > BRATZ: THE MOVIE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Think SPICE WORLD w/Product Plugs!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Think SPICE WORLD w/Product Plugs!
    Posted: September 25 2011 at 1:03pm
How about Battleship....Monopoly....Ouija Board....   

Originally posted by moviewizguy

What next? Movies about Cheetos and Doritos? How about a movie called "Aquafina"?!

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2011 at 7:50am
Oh,yeah! GREEK WEDDING is overrated as hell. I gave it 7/10 (like many people did) while a lot of people in my family say it's one of the best they've ever seen (even my grandma, who doesn't really like comedies). I'm guessing it's the whole "people from different nationalities/races/religions getting married, while their families clash" element -- that's something most people can relate to.

By the way,has anyone ever seen the TV series/spinoff MY BIG FAT GREEK LIFE? I rented the DVD with all the episodes(not shocking since it only lasted 7 episodes).

Originally posted by Vits

While I thought Kazan was okay in GREEK WEDDING, the one film she actually shone in was MY FAVORITE YEAR, for which she was a Golden Globe nominee (it was also the role that launched her "second career" as kvetching mother characters)...

Wait.SchumacherH8ter:Were you asking if she's ever been in a good movie,or if she's ever given a good performance?
Originally posted by Head RAZZberry

To me, BIG FAT GREEK was fitfully amusing but, while certainly not a RAZZIE® Contender, was also not worthy of any special praise...

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
moviecritic1994 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 11:55pm
Maybe if Michael Bay saw this BRATZ film, he would have not made any Transformers Films. 

And maybe if Peter Berg saw this film, he wouldn't have directed Battleship. 

LOL LOL

I know it's way too late, but it sounded like a good theory!  

If you care to find me, Look to the Western Sky :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345