Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2007 RAZZIE® MOVIE FORUMS w/LYNX! > COMPLETE LIST of ELIGIBLE 2007 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

This is truly the worst film of 2007.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote XmasWnd4WrstPic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This is truly the worst film of 2007.
    Posted: January 14 2008 at 9:36am
*copied and pasted from the Christmas in Wonderland thread so more people could read it*

I saw it yesterday...why? Because I was an extra in the film, so I felt obligated to see it. When they were filming, I knew right away, that the film was incredibly rushed. And, they treated the extras like crap. (during the break, we were fed microwaved cheap hotdogs. Those sucked.

I'm visible in one of the shots, (I'm DEFINITELY not telling you which one. :P), but thankfully, you can't see my face. Just the back of my head.

Anyway, this is one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my entire life, and definitely the worst Christmas movie I have ever seen. (and, there are a lot of crap-Christmas films out there)

The writing is brilliantly bad. It's amazing that there were three writers on the project. It definitely deserves worst screenplay.

The performance from Patrick Swayze...is...well, it's brilliant. He deserves worst actor for sure!

And, definitely worst director. I mean, this guy did a total rush job.

And, this is a bit of a stretch, but I think this film deserves worst special effects. Sure, there aren't as many special effects shots in this movie as there are in other films that have been released in 2007. But, the shots of Santa disappearing were...bad. Very bad. And the CG elves...they were disturbing. Brilliantly bad. And creepy too.

I'm not sure if it's still too late for voters to make last minute decisions..but, please, give this film a chance and vote for it. I know not many people saw it. But this definitely deserves at least a nomination.
 Post Reply Post Reply