Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2006 MOVIES w/LYNX! > FIND ME GUILTY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

This Title BEGS for a RAZZIE Rejoinder!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This Title BEGS for a RAZZIE Rejoinder!
    Posted: March 15 2006 at 6:40am

AS A MOBSTER DEFENDING HIMSELF in COURT, VIN DIESEL SPORTS A FULL HEAD of HAIR -- BUT WHETHER HIS PERFORMANCE IS WIGGED OUT, WE'LL LEAVE UP to YOU...

With all that hair, the usually scary-looking Vin Diesel suddenly looks like he's been cast as that puppet mouse from the old Ed Sullivan Show, Topo Gigio...and that's just the beginning of this film's problems.

Now it's YOUR turn to post your thoughts, comments, put-downs, what-evers...

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Vidiot View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vidiot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 10:35am
I am an AD and worked with Vin on a small feature called "The Knockaround Guys". To be frank he has the collective IQ of a soapdish and by the end of the show we dubbed him "VD" - which didn't stand for Vin Diesel if you catch my drift.

To date I have absolutely no idea why he has become such a well paid actor, well actually I do, he has a good manager, yet a pet rock has a wider acting range than he does. Sadly we live in a world were Dim Weasle, J. Ho and Ho Han are superstars...
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 6:45pm
Anyway, this movie is not gonna be released nationwide, it's only in limited theaters, but this'll definitely be a Razzie contender.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
Banana View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 11:38pm

Shut up

saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 8:27am
Topo Gigio? Holy nasty 60's flashback Head Razzie! That awful little puppet mouse sitll gives me nasty nightmares. Then again, I haven't seen a good plate spinner since Ed Sullivan departed the airwaves. Nonetheless, If Vin Diesel conjures any memory of that nasty little puppet rodent, this is one movie I'm going give a wider berth than a hunting companion from Dick Cheney.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 5:32pm
I keep looking at that poster.

What frightens me is that I CAN imagine him saying "Kiss me goodnight,
Eddie..."
MJ Narcy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MJ Narcy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 9:35am
I think that movie would not be a Razzie contender if Buster, the crash test dummy, was the lead.  He has more talent and charisma than Vin Diesel.
TylerDurden View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote TylerDurden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2007 at 5:47pm
This movie was very good, you dont know what you are talking about, any of you.
Do any of you like any movies at all?
 Post Reply Post Reply