Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005 Film Discussions > ALONE IN THE DARK
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Those Who Saw It in Theatres WERE Alone!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Those Who Saw It in Theatres WERE Alone!
    Posted: June 17 2007 at 8:47am

Uwe Boll blows.  The man doesn't know what he is doing.

I'm glad to see Christian Slater will star in upcoming movies like Slipstream and He Was a Quiet Man, because it pains me to say his acting was good despite the bad script and lousy wardrobe.  I have also read that Slater will regrettably be in Alone in the Dark II.  But at least he's not totally locked into bad movies.

Blair Erikson's article on how bad it was to work with Boll is a good read.  I hope one day that someone will bankroll making Erikson's script for Alone in the Dark into a movie.  Erikson's script will help better promote the video game franchise. 

Boll somehow keeps on going, though.  He's made four movies this year, and is slated to make three more next year.  If it's true what was said above that the German government will bankroll up to half any movie made by any German, I feel Germany needs to amend their laws, for everybody's sake. 

Response from Head RAZZberry: Perhaps we should re-convene the Nuremburg Trials, and charge Boll with the filmic equivalent of war crimes??

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 10:40am
I'd, also, like to see Mr. Schumacher get tried to: for defaming a classic.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Winter's Tale
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123