Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > CAPTION THIS! Put Something of Yours in Their Mouth...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Tom & Katie, Sittin’ in a Tree...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZinkQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tom & Katie, Sittin’ in a Tree...
    Posted: January 31 2006 at 5:31pm
Nah, she sucked in Batman Begins, and she's getting what she deserves.
Cougar View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cougar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 10:21pm

I like Katie.  She could do better than Tom.  Her brother could do better than Tom.  Does she have a brother? 

What's hanging in the closet, Tom?

Collaroy View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Collaroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 11:07pm

Katie: "Dang! I forgot my fake baby belly... again!"

Katie Holmes was just as bad in Batman as she is in everything else. I liked Batman, but her scenes were just plain ridiculous. Even in the more serious scenes she wasn't able to wipe that trademark grin of hers off her face. Boo! Razzie well deserved!

Queen_of_Toad View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Queen_of_Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 11:23pm

TOM: "She signed it! She signed the contract..."

KATIE: "Damn it... And everybody had told me acting was too risky and I would live on the edge of starvation... This'll show 'em!"

Please, forgive my poor English. It's not my native language.
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2006 at 5:12pm
I saw the trailer for "Thank you for smoking" and I said to myself, "Hey this looks pretty good" then Katie Holmes showed up and just did one of these
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
E View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 9:37am
Merchandisingly speaking, none of the movies needed publicity. War of the Worlds is a classic book, a classic radio emision and a classic movie (the old one, of course), plus, Tom Cruise, Steven Spielberg, Dakota Fanning, and maybe even Tim Robbins, plus the FX, they needed no publicity besides the poster. Batman Begins has Christopher Nolan, Christian Bale, Liam Neeson, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Gary Oldman, Ken Watanabe, plus Katie Holmes. Besides, it's Batman, for crying out loud, The Dark Knight. Batman&Robin was worth watching it because it was Batman (but just one time, please, please, people). Anyway, they didn't needed publicity either, even though it was more of a cult movie. So, I don't think Tom and Katie were just for publicity for the movies. They didn't needed to.
E View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 9:41am
Another thing, she was on "Pieces of April". You can't say it was bad acting, so she has the skills. Now, it was Joey Potter as an attorney in Gotham City, but she wasn't bad, the part was just big for her.
Just_me View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Just_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 10:25am

Tom Cruise really deserves  it but his "girlfriend" (i still don't buy that) could do better, much better. Leave the old guy!!!!!

sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 5:15pm

Katie: "You sure these sunglasses have ultraviolet protection from our eyes, Tom?"

Tom: "Yah, Katie, I'm positive."

The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 11:36pm
Yeah she could be with someone better... like me.
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
Roger Corman View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Roger Corman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 7:31am

Tom: "That's right, baby, smile big for the cameras.  Just remeber that Ron's on top of the building with a sniper rifle at the ready, should you try and bolt... again."

Purpleness View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Purpleness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2006 at 3:25am
Originally posted by RAZZLE DAZZLE

they deserve the Razzie

Ho yes she does !

They both do !!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2006 at 9:10am
I think they'll win the Most Tiresome Tabloid Target Award, though Tom got nominated in this same category along with Scientology.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2006 at 9:12am
I was wondering, why didn't Katie get a Razzie nominee for Worst Actress for FIRST DAUGHTER in 2004? That movie was totally dumb!
andyd View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote andyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2006 at 5:27pm

Tom: "You like that, Baby?"

Katie: "No, Tom, I still can't feel it!"

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 1:54pm

Tom: Better not let the papparazzi find us.

Katie: Nah, I'm sure they won't.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>