Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > CAPTION THIS! Put Something of Yours in Their Mouth...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Tom & Katie, Sittin’ in a Tree...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote FarmerJoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tom & Katie, Sittin’ in a Tree...
    Posted: March 07 2006 at 3:41pm

Tom: "Woohoo, you with the camera...look at me...I'm hitting that uhhu...yup its all mine...look at me..over here yoohoo" 

Katie: (thought bubble)I am going to kill my publicist...

jumbalaya View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote jumbalaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2006 at 7:22am
"Think how cool I'll look dancing with you at our wedding reception".
StephO View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote StephO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2006 at 7:47am

Stick with me, kid.  We'll conquer the world!  First, Hollywood, then........................VEGAS!!!!

deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 9:13pm
Any truth to the rumour that they're on the outs with each other?
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
luvtherazzies View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote luvtherazzies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 4:51am

TOM: "The movie-going public are such saps. Let's hear it for artificial insemination! Bet that photographer over there doesn't know I can't even get it up."

KATIE: "They are just waiting for my tell-all book, honey. Damn, I forgot about the no-squeal-that-you-are-really-gay-and-in-love-with-Hayden-Ch ristensen-clause. Oh well, millions of bucks do have their compensations. I love you sweetie."

Paisparke View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Paisparke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2006 at 3:06pm

That's MYYYY little girl!

Kim View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2006 at 3:52pm

Sex with Tom Cruise..

ME-

Him-

kim View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2006 at 3:56pm

SCREAM, KATIE...SCREAM!!!!

Mia View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 5:15am

A hand to Kim, for the best comment yet.

Good luck to Katie for the birth. 

Chukkal View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Chukkal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2006 at 1:50pm
I for one believe the pregnacy is a farce....she's wearing one of those phony baby bumps created by Hollywood........They will adopt when the baby is "born"......Oh look!  Here's our baby!!
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2006 at 9:42pm
Apparently a reporter interviewed TomKat recently, she smiled through the whole thing as if she were in a daze. Even when Tom told the reporter that his father was abusive. She just smiled...
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

Chukkal View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Chukkal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 1:33pm
Deadguy, I believe I read the same article and the reporter said he felt she was "vacant".  You have to wonder why no has interviewed her family on this one.......What a farce!
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 7:51pm
I'm telling you, he's going to throw a phone at a reporter right before the premiere of MI3.

- Joe Queenan

Skin Tight View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Skin Tight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2006 at 4:41pm
It's the nervous laughter that gives Tom Cruise away.  Every time he gets asked a serious question, he finds it necessary to laugh as if he has EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL......
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2006 at 7:22pm
TomKat has given birth to the hellspawn. It's a sign of the Apocalypse.

- Joe Queenan

Chukkal View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Chukkal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2006 at 3:05pm

And I thought Michael Jackson was weird!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>