Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > CAPTION THIS! Put Something of Yours in Their Mouth...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

TomKat & Baby SURI...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TomKat & Baby SURI...
    Posted: September 06 2006 at 6:11am

IS IT JUST US, OR DOES THIS IMAGE REMIND YOU of the SCENE WHERE THE CREATURE "POPS OUT" of JOHN HURT's CHEST in THE ORIGINAL ALIEN??

Katie: "WOW! She's already got more hair than L. Ron EVER did!!" 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
JoBloMovieGoer View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoBloMovieGoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 6:16am

With all that hair, maybe she should be nick-named "The Suri with the Fringe on Top!"

ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 6:16am

TOM: "Alright, who let her play with Bill Shatner's hairpiece?"

The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
#1-Film Freak!! View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote #1-Film Freak!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 6:18am

Tom: "Jeez...only 3 months old, and she's already getting into my Grecian Formula!!"

Nobody LUVS movies more than ME!
Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 6:22am

Katie: "Boy, could I use some of those post-partum anti-depressants right now..." 

Everything SUX!
Tom Cruise FAN View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tom Cruise FAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 11:05am
This is a new low, even for the Razzies -- Making fun of a newborn baby. Where's the humor in that??? 
Tom Cruise RULES!!!!!
Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 11:07am
I guess if you didn't laugh at any of the postings above, then you're not who this Forum is aimed at. Myself, I laughed my A$$ off!!
Everything SUX!
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 4:59pm

TOM: "I shall call her...MINI ME!!!"
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2006 at 8:37pm

"Quaid... start the reactor."

"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2006 at 2:32am

Deadguy: That is s-s-s-o-o-o-o-o-o-o wrong, on so many levels...but I still could not help laughing my A$$ off!

Where did you find this monumental work of art?

Response from Head RAZZberry: Here's a LINK to the main page of the web site that carries the above "Baby Vanity" item and more. It's called Milkfat.com...

The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2006 at 5:58am

Tom: That's right, Katie. Aliens won't be able to abduct you now that we have this baby.

The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2006 at 1:19pm

TOM: "Gee, I wonder how many Thetans are already in her head?"

2014 Pic: LEFT BEHIND Actor: NICHOLAS CAGE Director: VIC ARMSTRONG, DAMN THIS SHOULD WIN EVERY RAZZIE!!!!!
miladyblue View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote miladyblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2006 at 10:10pm

Caption: I wonder if this would be the right time to tell Tom that Suri is also Japanese for pickpocket?

P.S. Deadguy76, you are one SICK puppy. Sheer Razzie poetry! Actually, that little animation is better than most of Tom's movies over the last few years.

Capital punishment turns the state into a murderer... but life imprisonment turns the state into a gay dungeon master.
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2006 at 10:20am
Maybe Winona Ryder should have had his baby??
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
Loi13 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Loi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2006 at 7:02pm
Quote-  This is a new low, even for the Razzies -- Making fun of a newborn baby. Where's the humor in that???

I must agree.  I'm ussually pretty flexible when it comes to humor but geesh!  A newborn baby!  There are certain things that you just don't joke about.  One of these things just happens to be newborns. 

Quote-  Tom Cruise RULES!!!!!

I used to think so too.  I'm angry at him now though because he apologized to Brooke Shields.

I'm also angry at him for showing his child.  I think that if he felt it would be best for his child's emotional health not to show her to the media than he shouldn't show her.  That simple.

I really shouldn't be talking about this on a board that's supposed to be for people putting subtitles on pictures of Suri.

Sorry.
"Oh, how the humans lie!"
-The Sir Muskiness
Budgieboy View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Budgieboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2006 at 5:14pm
What people don't know is that behind the scenes, Tom is actually on stilts, trying to be taller than the baby...
A friend in need is a bloody nuisence
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>