Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on UP-COMING FILMS & PROJECTS > WALTER, THE FARTING DOG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Toot-Toot-Tootsie, Don’t BARK!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toot-Toot-Tootsie, Don’t BARK!
    Posted: October 29 2008 at 8:01am

BASED on a BEST-SELLING SERIES of CHILDREN's BOOKS (SEE BELOW) THIS FAKE-SOUNDING MOVIE WILL APPARENTLY TOP-LINE THOSE CAMP ROCK TEENY-BOPPER IDOLS THE JONAS BROTHERS: HERE's a LINK to READ the INITIAL ITEM on the E!-TV WEB SITE ABOUT WALTER, the FARTING DOG...

AND HERE's a LINK to READ ABOUT WHICH "CANINE CHARACTER ACTOR" WANTS to PLAY the FLATULENT TITLE ROLE... 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2008 at 9:52am
This is being directed by the Farrelly brothers. Wow, they can fall lower than their awful remake of "The Heartbreak Kid"...
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
moat View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2008 at 10:38am

Most dogs already fart.
What did Walter do to get the title, "The Farting Dog?"

...On second thought, I don't want to know! 

saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2008 at 2:45pm
Maybe he can do the alphabet or something. Dare I suggest that anything that comes out of Walter's nether oriface is more intelligent than any dialogue in the most recent Rambo flick?
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2008 at 3:26pm
Wow, this is what childern's entertainment has been reduced to. And I thought it couldn't get any lower than "Baby Geniuses".
ZookGuy View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote ZookGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2009 at 7:32am
Heh heh heh... WAHHHHHH!!!! WHAT'S HAPPENED TO FILM!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Pete View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2009 at 4:47am

I hope this bombs. And parents will wake up, and smell reality(no, not their dogs Beneful-scented flatulence). Who would want to see this? Maybe this will be the Jonas' undoing...

City of angels, I'll see you again, on the last frontier
CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2009 at 6:55am

Wow... this is just sad... I looked for active topics, and someone has revived a topic about a farting dog... Seriously? A farting dog??  

Well, at least this sounds better than Ghosts of Girlfriends Past...

Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2009 at 1:50pm
I guess they've got another movie lined up right after this. It's called, "No, Audience -- We Don't Respect your Intelligence!"  
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:33pm

Can we follow that up with "Jar of Mayonaise: The 3D IMAX Event"?

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2009 at 4:45pm

I"m still waiting for "Ass: The Movie" to come out, become the highest grossing movie ever, and win 12 Oscars.  

"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2009 at 5:47pm

Ass: The Movie... you only think 12 Oscars? Don't undersell the genius of the idea -- Make it "Ass: The Movie in 3-D" and it could be awarded EVERY Oscar given! 

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2009 at 12:50am
I assume that "grossing" is not intended as a pun??  

Originally posted by Michaels

I"m still waiting for "Ass: The Movie" to come out, become the highest grossing movie ever and win 12 Oscars.

-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2009 at 4:23am

It has to be a pun. Something like that is too perfect NOT to be a pun... and to think I didn't catch that!  

Originally posted by dEd Grimley

Originally posted by Michaels

I"m still waiting for "Ass: The Movie" to come out, become the highest grossing movie ever and win 12 Oscars.

I assume that "grossing" is not intended as a pun.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2009 at 4:31am
Well, it sounds like we have a trilogy to make, boys... let's get crackin. We may need to go "borrow"MWG's camera...  
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2009 at 5:17am

Sweet! I've been working on the script for "Jar of Mayonaisse: The 3D IMAX Experience" for several years now, I think it is almost ready... Finally my dream can become a reality...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>