Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on UP-COMING FILMS & PROJECTS > WALTER, THE FARTING DOG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Toot-Toot-Tootsie, Don’t BARK!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toot-Toot-Tootsie, Don’t BARK!
    Posted: May 05 2009 at 5:45am
If you'll allow me to play studio exec for a moment, I'm not sure that MAYONAISSE is the sauce that's really resonating with today's youth market demographic. To really synergize and max our cross promotion capabilities, it should really be Baconaisse, the mayonaisse of the future. With Bacon.
-Iron helps us play-
CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2009 at 6:00am

Originally posted by dEd Grimley

If you'll allow me to play studio exec for a moment, I'm not sure that MAYONAISSE is the sauce that's really resonating with today's youth market demographic. To really synergize and max our cross promotion capabilities, it should really be Baconaisse, the mayonaisse of the future. With Bacon.

But....but... I'm almost done with the script... I can't change everything over to Baconaisse... that would throw off the whole story. I mean the beautiful love scene between the Mayonaisse and the Mustard just wouldn't make sense with Baconaisse... I mean the Mustard is Jewish for crying out loud! To get with Baconaisse would be against her religion!

Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2009 at 11:05am
And of course, what about "BLT Sandwhich: The Movie, in True 3D IMAX!" And its sequel, "A Side Garden Salad: The Movie, also in True 3D IMAX"!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2009 at 4:57pm

Originally posted by Michaels

And of course, what about "BLT Sandwhich: The Movie, in True 3D IMAX!" And its sequel, "A Side Garden Salad: The Movie, also in True 3D IMAX"!

Now you're just trying to build on my brilliance. I thought you had your hands full with "Ass: The Movie" ...

Heh... I said "hands full with ass" ...

dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 9:06am
Somewhere, the ghost of Fozzie bear is going "Wakka wakka wakka" for you guys.
-Iron helps us play-
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 2:43pm
Well, if we have a farting dog movies, how much longer until we have a "Ren and Stimpy" movie? I mean that was a gross-out humor cartoon about cats and dogs.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2009 at 4:19pm

Well, if we have a farting dog movies, how much longer until we have a "Ren and Stimpy" movie? I mean that was a gross-out humor cartoon about cats and dogs.

Skip Ren and Stimpy, just make movies out of various parts of the show. So we can have "Log: The Movie" or "Happy Happy Joy Joy: The Movie" or even better, "Powdered Toast Man: The Movie"

I think Log alone could be a multiple Oscar nominee....

dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2009 at 11:44pm
Anyone see the "adult" episodes of Ren and Stimpy? They were out on Spike TV or something when it launched. They had to pull it when they had full frontal female nudity.
-Iron helps us play-
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2009 at 1:10am

Anyone see the "adult" episodes of Ren and Stimpy? They were out on Spike TV or something when it launched. They had to pull it when they had full frontal female nudity.

Yeah, I heard those episodes got pretty NC-17, with like sex, both hetro and homo. WTF?!

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2009 at 5:10am

Yeah, I heard those episodes got pretty NC-17, with like sex, both hetro and homo. WTF?!

Wait a minute... Adult Ren and Stimpy episodes? Where was I when this happened?

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2010 at 4:08pm
Not that I don't enjoy all of your jokes,but does anyone actually knows what the movie's about?
Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

This is being directed by the Farrelly brothers. Wow, they can fall lower than their awful remake of "The Heartbreak Kid"...
I said it before and I'll say it again:That was one of the best comedies of 2007,and the most underrated movie of that year.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2010 at 5:02pm
The remake of "Heartbreak Kid" was nothing but gross-out humor, all of which fell flat on its face. I'm glad it bombed!!  
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2010 at 6:24pm
I said it before and I'll say it again:That was one of the best comedies of 2007,and the most underrated movie of that year.

HeadRAZZBerry didn't exactly like The Heartbreak Kid [remake], but he thought it was a godsend compared to THE SEEKER: THE DARK IS RISING.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2010 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by GTAHater767

HeadRAZZBerry didn't exactly like The Heartbreak Kid [remake], but he thought it was a godsend compared to THE SEEKER: THE DARK IS RISING.
And yet "Legend Of The Seeker" became a TV series. Go figure!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2010 at 8:40pm
Is it possible HeadRAZZBerry thought The Heartbreak Kid [remake] to be the lesser of two evils because it didn't differ from the source material as much? And when did the Legend of the Seeker go off the air?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2010 at 11:49am
Originally posted by GTAHater767

And when did the Legend of the Seeker go off the air?
Studio heads decided to cancel it on March 4th.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>