Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > Disagree w/Any Past RAZZIES®??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Stallone is NOT such a bad actor!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Doppy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Doppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stallone is NOT such a bad actor!
    Posted: June 30 2014 at 4:08am
Originally posted by TaRaN-RoD

And come on... Jason Statham is an awful actor!!

He's not a man, is a juice of hormones and TNT!
I am Doppiatore Matto, italian Moviegoer
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2014 at 12:45pm
I don't think you understand what "innapropriate" means.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
TaRaN-RoD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote TaRaN-RoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2014 at 4:32am
Well you know that it is a little innapropriate from you to say that Arnold has more charisma than Sly in this case? Because it is totally not the fact... And Arnold should have won all the worst actor Razzies!
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2014 at 9:06pm
I like Stallone movies*, but I understand that not everyone likes his movies.

I did not vote for Stallone for Worst Actor this year.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Winter's Tale
TaRaN-RoD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote TaRaN-RoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2014 at 8:22pm
One* (sorry I can't edit with my cellphone)
TaRaN-RoD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote TaRaN-RoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2014 at 8:21pm
Aren't you the obw who said being a huge Stallone fan?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2014 at 7:55pm
For someone who's opinion is a complete 180 from everyone else here, you have a bad habit of realizing that not everyone has the same opinion as you.
TaRaN-RoD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote TaRaN-RoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2014 at 6:40pm
... Zac Efron... good actor? You kidding right...

Scwarzenegger... charisma? Honnestly it is a joke right..?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2014 at 4:55pm
Arnold and Jason Statham don't really have acting talent; what they have is charisma. Ben Affleck and Zac Efron aren't bad actors, they just need a good script. Steven Seagal, on the other hand, is an absolute hack so we agree on one thing.
TaRaN-RoD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote TaRaN-RoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2014 at 4:36pm
And come on... Jason Statham is an awful actor!!
TaRaN-RoD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote TaRaN-RoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2014 at 4:32pm
I juste want someone one here to explain me ONE thing... in what... in EHAT is Stallone worse than Scwarzenegger?? Why?? Arnold IS the worst actor ever with Steven Seagal, Ben Affleck and Zac Efron... Honnestly, please... just explain me??!!
Doppy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Doppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2014 at 10:23am
Stallone: an iconic master of life, a successful model, a true self-made man! 
Define he as an actor is too, I think he realizes it, he understood to be "just" a character, a type, the TOP of that part of the film world, but he has not figured out yesterday ... and this is its strength , his power, could not be otherwise! No one can stop him ... Rocky, Rambo, inseparable appendages of his being that will live forever. Sly did so that it never runs out their scope and importance ! He's not  part of the "Mensa" for trivial reasons ... ^^
Stallone is NOT such a bad actor  or rather...  Stallone is NOT such a bad  strategist!
In fact, his own determination and above all his vehemence did he become the RAZZ icon that we all love! 
I am Doppiatore Matto, italian Moviegoer
moviecritic1994 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2014 at 1:22pm
I think TARAN-ROD might be Stallone in disguise JK
If you care to find me, Look to the Western Sky :)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2014 at 11:42am
Taran-Rod, read my previous post and click the link. I think the people there would enjoy your comments much more than here.
TaRaN-RoD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote TaRaN-RoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2014 at 11:24am
I disagree with all the Stallone's nominations... and you know i'm right to think this way because it's the absolute truth!
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2014 at 9:01am
Click here, press CTRL+F and type his name.
Originally posted by moviecritic1994

just Like with Arnold Schwarzenegger, people only like Stallone because he can do action in a lot of films people consider Guilty Pleasures.
One's performance has to be molded according to the movie. That's why funny performances have gotten Oscars. If an action movie requires the lead to be cool or badass, no problem. But you can't just hire a tough-looking guy. This is more obvious in THE EXPENDABLES movies: Jason Statham should be the lead because he has a real screen presence. Unlike Sly, Arnold, Jet Li and Bruce Willis, he doesn't just say his lines in a monotonous tone.

Here's what they each should do: Sly should stop playing it safe do more dramas. I thought he was as good in ROCKY BALBOA as he was in the 1st one. His excuse has always been "I want to give the people want they want". Then why were all of your 2013 movies box office flops? And why did you destroy ROCKY, JUDGE DREDD and TONY MANERO? As for Arnold, he has a lot less range. But at least he should stop trying to play everyday guys (TOTAL RECALL; JINGLE ALL THE WAY; COLLATERAL DAMAGE). He's not believable that way.
Originally posted by moviecritic1994

The bad part of all this is it seems like a lot of people don't get Acting is an actual Art. People seem to think Acting is not a big deal and everyone can do it. In reality, people go to schools just to master this art that is actually really difficult to master. Guys like Schwarzenegger and Stallone mainly get a pass because their names often get related to words like "Cool" or Badass".
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>