FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Read Reviews of LITTLE MAN @ RT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Q View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Read Reviews of LITTLE MAN @ RT
    Posted: February 13 2007 at 8:39am
The Wayans brothers have gotta stop making too much crap in having the critics slammin' on them. They need to do something that can please them more.
Simone View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Simone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2007 at 8:27am
Yeah, the critics definitely nailed this one as a bad film.
Kev View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2007 at 8:22am
Anyway, thorshammer, DATE MOVIE is already in the forum list, and besides that, it's already been nominated for a Razzie.
thorshammer View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote thorshammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 8:17am
I'm just not sure how Date Movie escaped the same fate.  They are both equally bad...and that's REAL bad!   
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 8:28am
I hope you read the Link that the HeadRAZZBerry put above, It has already the distinct pleasure of being #5 on the IMDB of 100 Worst Pictures ever made!
The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
thorshammer View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote thorshammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 8:16am
This has GOT to win, or I'll lose all respect for the Razzies.  What a terrible movie (whose only rival for Worst Picture is Date Movie).  Both are legit 1-out-of-10's.  Terrible!  Even a free ticket didn't help. 
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2006 at 11:16am
BREAKING NEWS: As of this Posting, after less than one week in release, LITTLE MAN is already ranked #5 on The IMDb's BOTTOM 100 LIST of the Worst Movies Ever Made. Here's the LINK to check out where it "ranks" today... 
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2006 at 6:57am
Critics aren't just spanking it, they're torching the diaper right off Little Man's stinky, poo- filled bottom!!
The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2006 at 4:41am
Critics are spanking this nasty little diaper-full of an unfunny comedy, with over 85% of them saying it stinks-to-high-heaving. Here's the LINK to the page on Rotten Tomatoes for LITTLE MAN... 
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
 Post Reply Post Reply