Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005 Film Discussions > Why Didn't ANYONE Go to the Movies in 2005???
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hilary Duff: GIVE HER A RAZZIE!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
samchn07 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote samchn07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hilary Duff: GIVE HER A RAZZIE!
    Posted: November 13 2011 at 11:51pm
Hilary Duff's goose is cooked I guess. Or maybe over-cooked?!?
J. View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote J. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2006 at 10:55am
She helped kill Joan of Arcadia, I still have not forgiven her for that.
rasputintx View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote rasputintx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2005 at 10:29am
Okay, "Jenny", fess up. You're really Lindsay Lohan trying to post incognito, right? Right? If anything, there should be a special award for Hillary-Lindsay Duff-Lohan titled "These are two different people?".
I know where my towel is.
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2005 at 6:40pm
She's going to embarass herself in the music industry as well. Does anybody really think Heather Locklear would have trouble finding a guy? Even if she did, would brain-dead Hillary Duff find him?
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
Jenny View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2005 at 2:27am

I'm suprised that the razzie committee has not yet recognized Hilary Duff to be a possible contender for the WORST ACTRESS CATEGORY. Its no wonder that an overwhelming percentage of the audience as well as critics are beginning to suspect that Hilary's performance is cut, dry and one-dimensional. Once Hilary's latest movie was released, she received instant bad reviews. Slant magazine called the film "simply retarded", while other critics are saying that "the rest of the human population needs to stay far, far away from this movie" Entertainment Weekly has actually taken the pains to review this movie and to no one's suprise it received an "F" In fact EW even hinted Hilary's ruined reputation in the film industry by saying "Duff grows perkier the worse her movies get"

According to rottentomatoes.com, the latest Hilary Duff movie has reached an astonishing 6% check to see the reviews:

www.rottentomaotoes.com/m/perfect_man/

Post Reply Post Reply