Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > SNEAK PIQUE: LIKELY 2006 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Bottoms Up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Budgieboy View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Budgieboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bottoms Up
    Posted: December 05 2006 at 6:58pm

Hey Headrazz, I was on IMDb today couldn't help but notice there was a movie classed as the Worst called Bottoms Up. This movie was released this year, and stars Razzie winner Paris Hilton. I'm sure you would jump at the opportunity to attack this movie. Also, their worst 3 movies had all been released this year.

Linky 

Response from Head RAZZberry: I just did some quick on-line research and, according to The IMDb, BOTTOMS UP was released direct-to-DVD last September, meaning that, technically, it is not eligible for the RAZZIES.  I also went ahead and checked info on Paris Hilton's other as yet un-released starring vehicle, PLEDGE THIS (which B.O. MoJo listed as scheduled for release in November of 2005). The IMDb now lists December 19, 2006 as the release date for PLEDGE. Guess we'll know by year's end if Mizz Hilton is (or is not) eligible to possibly "win" a second RAZZIE in a row... 

A friend in need is a bloody nuisence
 Post Reply Post Reply