Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005 / 26th RAZZIES® POLLS > POLLS: 2005's BERRY Worst Male AND Female 2nd Banana Choices
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS Poll, 2005

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Poll Question: Which of these far-from-fabulous females would you give The Big Berry?
Poll Choice Poll Statistics
[2.13%]
[0.09%]
[0.11%]
[40.08%]
[32.60%]
[1.46%]
[0.51%]
[1.23%]
[4.96%]
[16.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
warlorde View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Direct Link To This Post Topic: WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS Poll, 2005
    Posted: January 12 2006 at 6:28am

Lets just say they all sucked bad, but Paris really sucked bad.

Paris should stick to her boyfriends video-taping her.

Guests View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 12:03pm

Wait a minute...Paris is an actress?? I don't think so...

Katie is in her best moment, is her relationship her worst perfomance.

The others females makes many honors for that title, but my vote is for Natalie...its a shame, Sith happens . Lucas you pay for this!!

Bookworm View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 4:19pm
I hate to admit it, but I have to vote for Paris on this one.  I rented the movie looking to enjoy a horribly bad experience, but she went well beyond my expectations.  Every time she appeared on the screen I thought, "Well, she can't be worse than in the last scene."  She proved me wrong time and again!   I think maybe there should be a list of "Who was stupid enough to put her/him in that role?" for Casting Directors.
Starman View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2006 at 5:52pm

I don't think Katie's performance was bad, nor was it all that good. 

I think it looked worse considering the quality of what was around her.  You had Christian Bale (very much an underrated actor), Michael Caine (he's done a few bad films, but he's still a master of the craft), Morgan Freeman, Liam Neeson and so on... and of course the girl who is mostly famous for Dawson's Creek is going to come off looking like total amatuer hour.

I think she was horribly miscast for this even given that it was a "look pretty as you scream" role for half the movie.  To say nothing of the fact that she looks 14 and that every time she kissed Christian Bale, I wanted to call the cops.  But does all this make her a bad actress?  No.  She's a bad actress because she is a bad actress.  Period.

That said... I'm doing a write in vote for the actress who played Trillian in Hitchhikers Guide.  It's my token protest vote this year.

Starman
Ginch_Bag10 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 9:51am
I know I'm in the minority right now, but I'm just gonna come out and say it...KATIE HOLMES HAS AN UNDERRATED PERFORMANCE IN BATMAN BEGINS!

Since the movie came out, I've been hearin' a lot of talk about Katie; like "her performance made me puke out my ass!" or something along the lines of that.

I would then go and watch Begins, view her performance closely, and discover that her performance is much better than what the majority makes her out to be. Her performance is not great work. It's acceptable at the most, but certainly not awful enough to deserve a Razzie.

There were tons of bad movies out this year with hundreds of supporting performances from actress that were much more awful than Katie Holmes. It'll be such a shame to see her as one of the five nods once the nominations have been decided upon.

I think the 2 reasons most people seem to dislike her, are:

A: Her and Cruise's relationship took media attention away from Begins, at its premieres.

B: She and Cruise are just complete wackos, with all of their "WE'RE IN LUV! WOOOOOOOOOO!" psycho-babble, jumping on couches, chanting sprees.

Still, her performance was acceptable, and doesn't deserve the Razzie nod!
RD View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2005 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by HeadRAZZBerry

While all you Hilary-Haters are arguing back-and-forth (and frothing at the mouth) it looks like SOMEONE may be rigging this poll. Can ANYONE explain how Katie Holmes went from a handful of votes 10 daze ago to over 1,300 now?? Admittedly, BATMAN BEGINS came out on DVD during those 10 daze, but it still looks Berry Fishy 2 Me...

ANSWERS ANYONE??

I'm surprised too that Holmes got alot of votes. I mean, "Batman Begins" was a good movie, considered to be the best "Batman" movie EVER. In a movie like this, everyone has to be good. But in the end, it was a miscast for Holmes to play a "tough DA lawyer". I won't go into it any further.
Robertin View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2005 at 8:57am

I must go to Paris, but still the Simpson sisters must be nominated in this particular category (Ashlee might have a saving card: she made us believe she was somehow talented).

Turning away from the subject: HeadRazz, I´m checking out the Razzie history forum and I found the worst movie trend of the year category, would you mind to make a poll/thread about it, since 2005 rivals 1998 in worst movie-going year ever?

Python View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2005 at 9:30am

I definately pick Traylor Howard for Son of the Mask because that film was total crap out to make a quick buck at everyone's expense. But as a Razzie member I can have my sweet revenge.

PhotoTJ View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2005 at 9:22am

I can't vote for Paris , because I'd be voting for Paris, as opposed to the role.  Gotta go with Jessica. 

It's a tough call, who has been in the news more lately, and who do I want to see less of?  Can Razzie winners be sent to the Lost island, where they will be eaten by the polar bears?  Anyone working on this?

If the Jamacan pirates don't get ya, it'll be the cold embrace of the sea. And that's no lovers kiss.
RD View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2005 at 1:09am
Originally posted by Natalie

Katie Holmes did a great job in an otherwise thankless role! why do people rag on her? its not her fault her role was underdeveloped!!

Natalie Portman is SERIOUSLY overratted!!

Well, Holmes' character (Rachel Dawes) came off a little annoying. But that's all I'm saying. 'nuff said!
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2005 at 4:07pm
Still how Katie Holmes can be a worse actress than Paris Hilton still has to be proved...

I suggest an "act-off"...with Uwe Boll as director...
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2005 at 4:06pm
You can always kiss her Razzie when she wins it...
Katie Holmes View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2005 at 10:19am
I'm a big fan of Katie Holmes!!!! I wouldn't say that her work stands out in the "Razzie/Oscar" category, but she can certianly give a decent performance. I love her simplicity!!!!! Katie, you're the best that's why I voted for you under the worst supporting actress category b/c you were mentioned for an award!!!! I love you Katie, keep up the good work!!!!! I'll vote for you next time if you get nomimated for the People's Choice!!!!! OMG I'm so totally obssessed with KATIE HOLMES!!!
loor.vic View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2005 at 2:46am
Originally posted by ROTTEN

Hey why isn't Hilary Duff nominated for a Razzie this year?! Her movie THE PERFECT MAN ranks as one of the worst summer movies EVER with a 6% rating from [COLOR=#ff3333">RottenTomatoes.com [/COLOR">

'Cause Hilary Duff is competing for Worst Actress
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2005 at 2:45am

While all you Hilary-Haters are arguing back-and-forth (and frothing at the mouth) it looks like SOMEONE may be rigging this poll. Can ANYONE explain how Katie Holmes went from a handful of votes 10 daze ago to over 1,300 now?? Admittedly, BATMAN BEGINS came out on DVD during those 10 daze, but it still looks Berry Fishy 2 Me...

ANSWERS ANYONE??

luvrazzies View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2005 at 2:47am
Whoever said Hilary Duff is not bad obviously has not sat and had their brain turn to sludge as they viewed that mindless tripe. The Perfect Man was revolting and so was she.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>