Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 29th ANNUAL RAZZIE® NOMINEES > WITLESS PROTECTION
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WITLESS, Indeed!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WITLESS, Indeed!
    Posted: December 23 2007 at 4:24am

THE TITLE of THIS ONE SEEMS LIKE a SELF-FULFILLING PROPHECY (OR a CHALLENGE to CRITICS to COME UP with VICIOUS REJOINDERS): IN WITLESS PROTECTION, 2005 WORST ACTRESS "WINNER" JENNY McCARTHY, 2006 WORST ACTOR NOMINEE LARRY THE CABLE GUY,  and 2007 WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR CONTENDER ERIC ROBERTS JOIN FORCES with a WRITER/DIRECTOR WHOSE RESUME SUGGESTS HE HASN'T WORKED in NEARLY 5 YEARS. THEY'VE MADE a SO-CALLED "COMEDY."  THE RESULT??

H-M-M-M...COULD IT BE...ONE BERRY BAD MOVIE??

FEEL FREE to FLING HASH at THIS FLAMING DOGGIE BAG of a MOVIE BELOW... 

Jenny: "Would you rather watch our movie...or have scalding hot coffee poured on your scrotum?"

The Audience: "We're thinking...We're thinking..."

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
wetbandit82 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2007 at 2:26pm

"I have a hunch, Mr. Spock.  A premonition, if you will.  That this...  just...  might be...  the end...  of civilization...  as we know it." 

"Captain, you'll have to say that again. I did not comprehend a word of that." 

Indeed, this just may be the end of civilization!

bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2007 at 1:43pm

Maybe the title makes a lot of sense. This movie will definitely be WITLESS!  

Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2007 at 2:28am
Larry: "Hey...I didn't ask for a RAZZIE flambe!!"
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2007 at 3:06am
Isn't Larry the Cable Guy's fifteen minutes up yet?
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
tomsmobr View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmobr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2007 at 6:07am
Larry The Cable Guy & Jenny McCarthy: A match made in Razzie Heaven!  
Mrs. Magnatech View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mrs. Magnatech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2008 at 5:22pm
It's like the filmmakers were purposely TRYING to get Razzie nominations.
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2008 at 11:06pm

Here's a trailer.  Be warned.  Watching this is like being the one officer at the end of the trailer.  "RAZZIE MEMBER DOWN!" . . . I'll be cruel and let you watch it so you'll know what I mean. . . .

Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2008 at 2:54pm
It looks to be the best parts of the movie made the trailer that time... I got paid $50 to preview this turkey at the MGM Grand and felt sorry that I ever got picked out of the crowd to see it over some poor unsuspecting tourist...

I even put in the "review" that "In order to get a single laugh out of that movie you need to give us more money"...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2008 at 1:27am

Originally posted by Razzilla

I even put in the "review" that "In order to get a single laugh out of that movie you need to give us more money"...

Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2008 at 3:20pm
Can we give a lifetime achievement award to Larry now, before his acting skills get even colder???

JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2008 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Razzilla

Can we give a lifetime achievement award to Larry now,
before his acting skills get even colder???

Naaaaaaaah!

I bet we haven't seen ol Larry scratch the surface of his thespian abilities
Kendan View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kendan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2008 at 2:11pm

What amazes me is that this turd was the biggest comedian of 2006!  Who the $%&*^ is paying to see this guy's crap!?!?

Kendan View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kendan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2008 at 2:13pm

"Look out!!  I let another turd loose!"

JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2008 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Kendan

What amazes me is that this turd was the biggest
comedian of 2006!  Who the $%&*^ is paying to see this guy's crap!?!?

The same kind of folks who turned out for Jeff Foxworthy in the 80s
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2008 at 5:01pm

If he would give up doing live action moves and just stick to doing voice over work (A.K.A Cars) he would be okay...Unfortunetaly, people will still keep making his live action flicks as long as you got people eager to burn a hole in their wallet

The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>