Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > RAZZberry Net-WURST
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Help Us Navigate 2 The Net’s BERRY WURST!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help Us Navigate 2 The Net’s BERRY WURST!
    Posted: September 13 2008 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by Razzilla

Okay...shameless plug...   Check out the Easy Listening playlist...Eilert Pilarm galore...

But I wouldn't have known about this site had I not had to look for a song I haven't heard in over 20 years (by Spike Jones yet)...and unfortunately you have to join to download items... Little did that person know that they created a monster with THREE accounts...testing their file limits... It does annoy me a little when they have ten file per upload limit as I have one with 783 episodes that I want to test out for total file quotas...and...it involves Jack Benny...

I moved Eilert to his own playlist on that site...  I had enough of him to warrant it...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
gertie the duck View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote gertie the duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 4:03am

Damn, Razzilla! I am salivating just looking at those files...

But Gertie The Duck is still on dial-up... 

"Come back, Sidney... I wanna chastise you!"
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 11:24am
Okay...shameless plug...   Check out the Easy Listening playlist...Eilert Pilarm galore...

But I wouldn't have known about this site had I not had to look for a song I haven't heard in over 20 years (by Spike Jones yet)...and unfortunately you have to join to download items... Little did that person know that they created a monster with THREE accounts...testing their file limits... It does annoy me a little when they have ten file per upload limit as I have one with 783 episodes that I want to test out for total file quotas...and...it involves Jack Benny...

Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
Queen_of_Toad View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Queen_of_Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 9:47am
This one, of course, is as essential as oxygen in our modern everyday life:
http://zapatopi.net/afdb/
Please, forgive my poor English. It's not my native language.
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2006 at 5:35pm
Uh...I still haven't unwrapped all my Christmas gifts yet...but I did get that CD from an ex-girlfriend who knew my musical dementia...
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2006 at 5:00pm
Razzilla:

You can download Mrs Miller's whole album from the iTunes Music Store!
It's an Ultra Lounge reissue of 21 cuts including Boots

Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2006 at 3:38am
It took about four months of searching...but I found that boot...
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2006 at 6:39pm

Head RAZZ...there may just be a pair of
boots for you coming as a Christmas present... I finally found the only site with a workable download to date for the song...

I also snuck up on one for Moon River...

Originally posted by HeadRAZZBerry

ALONG THE SAME LINES: We also L-O-V-E 1960s Harpie-with-a-Hand-Held-Mic MRS. MILLER

While this LINK will take you to Mrs. Miller's Greatest Hits (where you can hear her mangle "Downtown" and "A Hard Day's Night") we personally prefer Mrs M's version of "These Boots Were Made for Walkin'..."  

ANYBODY KNOW HOW WE CAN FIND AN INTERNET/DOWNLOADABLE VERSION of "BOOTS"??

Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2006 at 7:05am
I don't know if this one would qualify or not...
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2006 at 5:30pm
Razz, I just love those Jack Chick comic parodies!

http://members.tripod.com/monsterwax/chickparody.html

http://www.milkandcookies.com/keywords/jackchick/

http://www.weirdcrap.com/chick/

Brother Razz, lay your hands on your video monitor and feel the warmth of
my sincerity!
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2006 at 3:50pm
Choose your poison on a nice Christmas retro-RAZZIE classic...
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2006 at 5:34pm
How about some protection against alien abduction???
OR

Would you like
lip gloss with that???
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2006 at 11:03am
THIS smells better than the movies this year...

Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 2:34pm
Queen_of_Toad View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Queen_of_Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2006 at 2:17pm

Alright. I will tell Ed Wood to scan his birthday present. I have no digital camera. Then you can take a look at my anthrax art. 

And don't you dare to wish bad luck to anything that is green and warty after what you saw. 

Please, forgive my poor English. It's not my native language.
gertie the duck View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote gertie the duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 12:09pm

Your majesty, royal highness of all that is green and warty....please, please let me be a witness to your lack of talent(which I am sure is far less lacking that mine)!

What about sending me a sneaky peek by Private Messenger?

"Come back, Sidney... I wanna chastise you!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>