Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Basics > Entire RAZZIE® History, Year-by-Year: 1980-2014
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

1995 RAZZIE® Nominees & "Winners"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
rushmore View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote rushmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1995 RAZZIE® Nominees & "Winners"
    Posted: September 04 2014 at 3:09pm
I think it's a good film

A guilty pleasure would be MATERIAL GIRLS  Embarrassed I'm so ashamed I enjoyed that crap

I don't usually see straight-to-DVD sequels, especially if they don't have the original cast and director
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2014 at 3:33pm
Some of the same actors do appear in SHOWGIRLS PART 2... and will appear in PART 3.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
rushmore View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote rushmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2014 at 4:54pm
Yeah but that was more of a spin off than an actual sequel, not to mention the guy behind the first one, Paul Verhoeven, is a real genius (he didn't direct Showgirls 2)

Maybe I will check that out though, is it any good?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2014 at 7:47pm
I haven't seen it. All I know is that it's a parody.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2015 at 6:52pm
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2015 at 5:39pm
This week has been the bidecadial (2 decade) anniversary of Waterworld. I don't see how it was as bad as many Worst Picture runners-up and winners from the New Millennium. Weren't Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde, Andrew Sipes' Fair Game, Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls, and the remake of Village of the Damned a lot worse?

Can any of you recall any movies from 1995 that had both an approval rating below 30% and a lead and/or cast with the RAZZIE Pedigree of the time, that didn't get nominated? I'm sure one could find much worse than Waterworld.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2015 at 8:13pm
I haven't seen a 1995 theatrical release that I hated more. I hated SHOWGIRLS on the same level (but for different reasons, of course). Still, I would've liked it if THE BABYSITTER had gotten a Worst Picture nomination.
Originally posted by GTAHater767

I'm sure one could find much worse than Waterworld.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2016 at 11:28am
I just re-watched Worst Remake or Sequel nominee ACE VENTURA PART 2.

While I didn't exactly like the 1st one, at least it had an interesting mystery. Here, the mystery feels secondary. The whole reason to endure such an annoying and at times mean weirdo is that he serves a purpose: Find clues no one else can. Most of this movie consists of him being... himself around African tribes. That's a terrible idea for a sequel to a comedy about a weird guy. The humour doesn't come just from his actions but also the people's reactions to him. Those tribes think anything an outsider does is strange.

I gave it a 3/10.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2016 at 2:59pm
I just re-watched Worst Supporting Actress winner 4 ROOMS and gave it a 4/10.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12