Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on UP-COMING FILMS & PROJECTS > 3 STOOGES MOVIE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

3 STOOGES Remake 2 Star...SEAN PENN??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 STOOGES Remake 2 Star...SEAN PENN??
    Posted: May 20 2009 at 5:19pm
"Hollywood: There's No Business Like The Raping Childhood Memories and Alienating Fan Bases Business?".
CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2009 at 3:08am

"Hollywood: Raping Memories and Alienating Fans"

"Hollywood: Raping Memories and Chewing Bubblegum, and We're all out of bubblegum"

No I think the first one might be the shortest and sweetest we can manage...

Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2009 at 1:49am
How about "Hollywood: We Hate You"? In reference to the fans.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2009 at 6:35am
But, "Hollywood: We Hate You" doesn't carry the same imagery of Hollywood raping childhood memories...
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2009 at 8:56am
"Hollywood: All We Know Is Raping and Alienating".
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2009 at 10:23am

I think the Raping childhood memories is a necessity... If we put in that all they know is raping, it makes them sound like depraved sexual deviants... Where as raping the Childhood memories has a certain, qualifier that keeps the deviance a little further away...

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2009 at 11:38am

Originally posted by CriticalFrank

I think the Raping childhood memories is a necessity... If we put in that all they know is raping, it makes them sound like depraved sexual deviants.

But aren't they? Why else would they want to rape our childhood memories in the first place?

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2009 at 2:45pm

Because they hate us, that's why...

Or maybe because they are aliens?

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2009 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by CriticalFrank

Because they hate us, that's why...

Or maybe because they are aliens?

Because they hate us? HA! I win.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2009 at 10:42pm
You win a whole lot of NOTHING, dEd. I still think my "Raping Memories and Alienating Fans" works the best.
tomsmo35 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmo35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2009 at 2:41am

Three Stooges update Sean Penn is droping out of two films to focus on is Family and his Marriage he as dropped out of Cartel, and is no longer playing Larry of The Three Stooges. I guess there is always Carrot Top.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2009 at 7:39am
Carrot Top would be a much better choice. Now they need to get rid of BDT. Not that I don't like him as an actor. Moe was definitely much more Jewish than Puerto Rican. And he always seems to have a helluva time getting rid of his accent altogether.
-Iron helps us play-
tomsmo35 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmo35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2009 at 10:46am
Originally posted by dEd Grimley

Carrot Top would be a much better choice. Now they need to get rid of BDT. Not that I don't like him as an actor. Moe was definitely much more Jewish than Puerto Rican. And he always seems to have a helluva time getting rid of his accent altogether.
Maybe they can get Adam Sandler.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2010 at 12:00pm

Now they need to get rid of BDT. Not that I don't like him as an actor. Moe was definitely much more Jewish than Puerto Rican. And he always seems to have a helluva time getting rid of his accent altogether.

Although it's easier to play someone you own race or nacionality,if he's a good actor as you say,he can portray a jewish yankee.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2010 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Vits

Now they need to get rid of BDT. Not that I don't like him as an actor. Moe was definitely much more Jewish than Puerto Rican. And he always seems to have a helluva time getting rid of his accent altogether.
Although it's easier to play someone you own race or nacionality,if he's a good actor as you say,he can portray a jewish yankee.

Unlike, say, Eddie Murphy, who played a black man, a black WOMAN, and an ASIAN man all in one movie, and won three Razzies for doing so.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2010 at 1:25pm
Yes.Zoe Zaldana(a latina)has played black women a number of times,and it's not just'cuz you gringos are so f*ck*n'ignorants that you'd think latinos can't be white.It's'cuz she's a good actress.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>