Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on UP-COMING FILMS & PROJECTS > 3 STOOGES MOVIE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

3 STOOGES Remake 2 Star...SEAN PENN??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 STOOGES Remake 2 Star...SEAN PENN??
    Posted: February 10 2010 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Vits

Yes.Zoe Zaldana(a latina)has played black women a number of times,and it's not just'cuz you gringos are so f*ck*n'ignorants that you'd think latinos can't be white.It's'cuz she's a good actress.

Not to be racist, but the reason why Zoe is often casted as a black woman is because her skin is so dark that she can pass for being black. Yes, she's a great actress, but she's casted as black because of the color of her skin.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2010 at 1:58pm

But not ev'ry latino can,if I may quote DENNY CRANE,"sound black".Blacks and latinos have slangs and accents and...other words I don't know,about how they sound.It's hard for a latino to play a gringo.

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2010 at 9:39pm
Bottom line here? This entire concept for a Three Stooges movie is incredibly lame. Personally, despite my own lack of respect for their work, I wouldn't mind seeing a well done, well cast (as this is not) biopic of the comedy team. I think that could be interesting. But this is evidently just an attempt to recreate some of their work. The sad thing here is that with the present state of filmmaking in Hollywood, they just might pull off something lame enough to do the Stooges justice, but why bother? Their work hasn't exactly disappeared from the collective film archives if any of us happen to get drunk enough to sit through some of it.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2010 at 1:45pm
What do you mean "Bottom line"?Your statement has nothing to do with what I said.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2010 at 5:46pm
Try to keep up Vita...I'm making a point with reference to the entire thread...one actually on topic.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2010 at 10:48am
Sorry.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2011 at 10:54am
So...is this happening or what?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2011 at 3:27pm
This film is set to begin filming in March, but evidently without Penn and Carrey for certain and Del Toro also appears to be unlikely. At this point, there are only rumors as to who actually will play the leads. The Farrelly brothers evidently intend to stick with the original plan to make it essentially a reshoot of some of the old 3 Stooges shorts rather than a biopic. That is a shame.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2011 at 12:25pm
Sean Hayes will play LARRY and Will Sasso will play CURLY.That seems to fit better.
Kphilly View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kphilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2011 at 9:31am
I have found that remakes usually suck and almost always disappoint. You have a very high expectation because of the reputation of the original and you are almost always let down.  
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2011 at 11:48am
Folks,it's coming(whether you want it or not):

whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2011 at 7:43pm
Well yeah no need to point out the obvious.
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2011 at 3:00am
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234