DRAGGIN’ Indeed!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DRAGGIN’ Indeed!
    Posted: November 22 2010 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Vits

Actually Anime just can't be adapted into live-action.It's hard to explain but if you look at it you'll understand.
Well yeah, the only thing you can really do is convert it a CGI film, but anime is just too creative and animated to be mad into live action.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2010 at 9:00am
Actually Anime just can't be adapted into live-action.It's hard to explain but if you look at it you'll understand.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2010 at 5:36pm
Or lesson being Hollywood can't make a good live action anime movie even if the lives of their children depended on it.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2010 at 3:47pm
You were right.This was bad,but in a laughable way.

The biggest problem was that director James Wong changed a lot of things,knowing fans would get mad,in order for the movie to be more realistic.This is DRAGONBALL!It shouldn't be realistic!

I give this 3/10.
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2010 at 4:01pm
It's the kind of bad you can laugh at, at least.
-Iron helps us play-
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2010 at 3:53pm
It's extremely bad. I've asked around my school what their most hated film was, and one of the five most common responses was Dragonball: Evolution.

SAN JUU BAN
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2010 at 2:06pm
Here in Latin America,a lot of anime shows,includin'DRAGON BALL,were things that defined the youn'generations from the'90's,which includes me.So I want to know,from a fan's point of view,how bad is it.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2010 at 5:27pm
I like Emmy Rossum... but this movie is ONLY for people who:
A) Like Dragon Ball
B) Wanted to watch it to laugh at it
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2010 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by bbally

The only thing that was even watchable in this film was Chow Yun Fat, who I actually felt got the character about right (I stress on the word about though) 

Or the hotness that is Jaime Chung, but neither aspect is worth watching the movie for.
bbally View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote bbally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2010 at 3:13pm
The only thing that was even watchable in this film was Chow Yun Fat, who I actually felt got the character about right (I stress on the word about though) 
CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2010 at 6:28pm
It's like poking a dead cat with a stick? Aw hell yeah! Sign me up for that! I think I better buy multiple copies, just to be safe...
Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2010 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by CriticalFrank

My morbid curiosity continues to linger, Waiting for this to hit the internet streaming movies on Netflix, then I don't ever have to touch a physical copy of this abomination... Of course, the spontaneous brain aneurysm might be a bad thing...

Again, I watched it on my PS3... They have it on that at least. but yea, make sure you don't pay for it like I did. It's worth a larf, especially if you know anything about Dragon Ball, but this kind of behavior shouldn't be encouraged. It's like a kid poking a dead cat with a stick, it's kinda funny at first, but it gets disturbing after an hour or so.
-Iron helps us play-
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2010 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by GTAHater767

Besides all that, my biggest fear is that my friends will see where this movie ranks on my Bottom 40 of Double-O-Nine, and they'll revolt: As deep as it ranked, it won't be deep enough.
Considering you and I both have to warn people not to have any lethal objects near by when watching the movie, you would think this piece of junk would be somewhere in your Bottom 5 or 10, not 40.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2010 at 2:01pm

Michaels, I hope CriticalFrank heard your friends: This movie is like a Dementor: Its influence, as long as it lasts, wipes your memory clean of good memories and traps you with horrid ones.

CriticalFrank, unless it's curiosity like you've never experienced before, I'd take their word for it. If it is record-breaking curiosity, dispose of all guns, explosives, and poisons first, then remove from your access any and all swords, axes, spears, bracers (which enhance fist power), knives, maces, flails and nunchakus, bows and arrows, staves, flat weapons (like hammers and skillets), spell tomes, and all throwing weapons like boomerangs and shurikens.

Besides all that, my biggest fear is that my friends will see where this movie ranks on my Bottom 40 of Double-O-Nine, and they'll revolt: As deep as it ranked, it won't be deep enough.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2010 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by CriticalFrank

My morbid curiosity continues to linger, Waiting for this to hit the internet streaming movies on Netflix, then I don't ever have to touch a physical copy of this abomination... Of course, the spontaneous brain aneurysm might be a bad thing...
In the event you do watch the movie, just be sure to hide any and all sharp objects and poisoness material beforehand. It's for your own safety.
CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2010 at 3:51am
Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>