OBSESSIVE-Repulsive?!?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OBSESSIVE-Repulsive?!?!?
    Posted: December 20 2010 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Vits

I saw it and gave it 5/10; C-; 4,5.Good performances,and it's being heavily considered for the Vits Awards(it was released in Chile in January this year)but it tries too hard to be an Oscar-baiter.At the end the story isn't thatinteresting.

I'm glad you accept that some didn't like it.

Vits, how do I join your little award show again? I am thinking of joining just for fun.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2010 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by CriticalFrank

For example, I loved The Soloist, but I can accept that there are people that didn't. It doesn't bother me that RT has it listed with a mere 61%. I can understand that other people will have different taste in movies.
I saw it and gave it 5/10; C-; 4,5.Good performances,and it's being heavily considered for the Vits Awards(it was released in Chile in January this year)but it tries too hard to be an Oscar-baiter.At the end the story isn't thatinteresting.

I'm glad you accept that some didn't like it.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2010 at 11:20am
Originally posted by NotANoob

This whole movie is just a rip-off of Fatal Attraction, which had a better script, better acting (mostly from Glenn Close) and got 6 Oscar nominations, including Best Picture.
Yes, yes it was, hence why it got it's own forum here.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
NotANoob View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote NotANoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2010 at 5:09am
This whole movie is just a rip-off of Fatal Attraction, which had a better script, better acting (mostly from Glenn Close) and got 6 Oscar nominations, including Best Picture.
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2010 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Vits

Wearing fur doesn't automatically means she's a bad person.
It does in the eyes of animal lovers and PETA members.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2010 at 2:41pm
**/*****

It's not a bad thing to use a repeated plot,just as long you change the elements.The script was over 90% ripped-off.That includes dialogue and plot twists.That plust the abrupt ending made it feel like a TV movie.

The ladies didn't deserve to be nominated.They were average,but not bad.On the other hand,Idris Elba's performance isn't Oscar-worthy but good enough.He has proven he can be a leading man.

The thrills in this movie are enough to keep it from being a wate of time.

I give it 4,0/D/40%.
Originally posted by gimmemoreguy

Bouncy Beyonce is pretty and can sing, but is not good actress-- SHES OK (like Madonna) but i dont like the fact that she wears real fur a lot. And when she fell onstage performing--she was definitely lip-synching, cuz she was flat on her face and u still heard her song playing! But ppl like britney and such get criticized for lip-synching--Beyonce ---- F*** U and your HALO !!!!!!!!!! NO halo for fur-wearing ppl--whose practice of killing animals for fur are truly barbaric...like your legs !!!!!!!!!!!
Wearing fur doesn't automatically means she's a bad person.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2010 at 11:18am
No one is going to agree with you here that Madonna is "okay" as an actress. But hey, on behalf of the anti-fur community, I'll vote for Beyonce (not that I need more excuses to)!
gimmemoreguy View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote gimmemoreguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2010 at 8:46am
Bouncy Beyonce is pretty and can sing, but is not good actress-- SHES OK (like Madonna) but i dont like the fact that she wears real fur a lot. And when she fell onstage performing--she was definitely lip-synching, cuz she was flat on her face and u still heard her song playing! But ppl like britney and such get criticized for lip-synching--Beyonce ---- F*** U and your HALO !!!!!!!!!! NO halo for fur-wearing ppl--whose practice of killing animals for fur are truly barbaric...like your legs !!!!!!!!!!! 
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2010 at 5:52pm
Yeah, I was wondering what became of you! Welcome back, by the way.    

Originally posted by CriticalFrank

It's True. I said her name 5 times, and then disappeared for several months while I got facial reconstruction done... I'd show the pictures of the horrible mess, but it is too awful to look at. Suffice to say, you should never screw with Beyonce!
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2010 at 6:02am
It's True. I said Beyonce's name 5 times, and then disappeared for several months while I got facial reconstruction done... I'd show the pictures of the horrible mess, but it is too awful to look at. Suffice to say, you should never screw with Beyonce!  

Originally posted by Michaels

Originally posted by dEd Grimley

I hear if you say Beyonce five times into a mirror, she comes through and stabs you in the face. I've only ever gotten to four.
I believe it!
Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2010 at 5:06am
I believe it!      

I hear if you say Beyonce five times into a mirror, she comes through and stabs you in the face. I've only ever gotten to four.
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2010 at 3:00am
That's even better than the Spontaneous Combustion theory! I will have to test this sometime!  

dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2010 at 8:38pm
-Iron helps us play-
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2010 at 6:54pm
*snaps fingers* Oh, no you did not!  
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2010 at 5:29pm
Wait, are you saying it is possible to speak ill of Beyonce without spontaneously burning to a crisp? Damn... there goes my theory of what causes Spontaneous Human Combustion... Back to the drawing board for me.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2010 at 5:18pm
Oh, I'll hate on Beyonce all I damn well please, over-rated and overexposured act that she is. She's not the hottest black woman or most talented music act out there, you know.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>